Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tunisian senior gentleman says what he thinks about black immigrants

heard about those nigger chimps ,indeed some of these monkeys are trying to get into tunisia by the libyan border .these niggers want africa to be fully black again

this may be a good way for tunsiancels to SEAmaxx :feelskek:

also is there any tunisiancels, maghribcels or any algeriancels here ? if so please GTFIH

heard about those nigger chimps ,indeed some of these monkeys are trying to get into tunisia by the libyan border .these niggers want africa to be fully black again
Niggers feel entitled to the whole globe and to be subsidized by everyone, theyre a true plauge on this earth. They cry racism asia isn't flooded with them either.

Niggers feel entitled to the whole globe and to be subsidized by everyone, theyre a true plauge on this earth. They cry racism asia isn't flooded with them either.

Because they want quick and easy cash, this means Europe. Poor Niggers don't go beyond Europe, this is why all newer Black immigrants in America tend to be wealthy and high IQ, while in Europe we only get Africa's human trash.

Based, no Westerner has the balls to say any of those things. Just shows how cucked Europe is. Wouldn't surprise me if they'd deport the Niggers to France.
they might do it . Tunisian ,Libyan ,Algerian and morrocans has been working in the last 50 years to make our skin whiter and whiter every century . they wouldn't be happy if some nigger comes now , start BBCmaxxing and ruin the entire generation

Niggers & gypsies feel entitled to the whole globe and to be subsidized by everyone, theyre a true plauge on this earth. They cry racism asia isn't flooded with them either.

Because they want quick and easy cash, this means Europe. Poor Niggers don't go beyond Europe, this is why all newer Black immigrants in America tend to be wealthy and high IQ, while in Europe we only get Africa's human trash.
i heard them saying that they started a movement named " make africa black again"

HIgh IQ nigger lmfao pretty mucu no such thing from a race where the top of their IQ bell curve is equal to the bottom end of the white one and even below the east asian one.

Based, no Westerner has the balls to say any of those things. Just shows how cucked Europe is. Wouldn't surprise me if they'd deport the Niggers to France.
The entire world should deport their blacks to france. Not because I hate blacks, but because I hate the french.

Send these immigrants to Europe instead.

Based Tunisians. Bantus will turn Tunisia into a shithole. Look at Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria, Petertmatritzburg. Beautiful cities turned to ghettos.

Look at Rhodesia now Zimbabwe

Ya our new niggers we are getting in the US are surprisingly high IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back