Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tupac was a superchad

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
He got to fuck hillary from the fresh Prince
She's my teenage fantasy

He was stealing rappers hoes all over place.

Will Smiths own wife loves him more than will

Gay post. Stop sucking his dick.

Tupac was a dumb nigger who got himself killed after attacking a gang member.

RIP my nigga.

Will Smiths own wife loves him more than will
No surprise, he's a major cuck who lets his wife shit on him without doing anything.

SuperRetard>Tupac
JewButtLickRetard with Frosted Flakes>Will Smith

No surprise, he's a major cuck who lets his wife shit on him without doing anything.

They have an open marriage. Will Smith has sex with all kinds of women.

They have an open marriage. Will Smith has sex with all kinds of women.
Based. I thought he just sat there and allowed himself to be cucked by that ugly wife of his.

Now if we do wanna live the thug life and the gangsta' life and all that, OK, so stop being cowards and let's have a revolution. But we don't wanna do that, dudes just wanna live "character", they wanna be "cartoons", but if they really wanted to do something, they was that tuff, alright, let's start our own country, let's start a revolution, let's get outta' here, let's do something - Tupac

Not to mention he raped a 17 year old foid

Tupac was an actor. Have you seen his old actor's class tapes from the late 80s? He faked this Gangsta Lifestyle to the fullest. All for money.

Gay post. Stop sucking his dick.
Saying someone's a chad isn't being gay, im just saying imagine being will Smith 6'2 stupid rich and your wife of 20 years with 3 kids writes poems about the times she fucked tupac. She already went on live TV and said she fucked a rapper half her age called August alsina. I would have chris watted her:feelswhat:

Last edited:
he was a dumb ngger that talked about killing other nggers just like every single ngger rapper but normies and nggers still worship him on social media (like this post right here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)