Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Turk roach dogs mad at pakis for grooming turk whores

Thoughts on this post @Mentally lost cel @yez @Made in Heaven

Ironic as that made in heaven faggot is always bragging about pakis grooming English jbs now pakis are grooming these young turkwhores

Fitting

Ironic as that made in heaven faggot is always bragging about pakis grooming English jbs now pakis are grooming these young turkwhores
I don’t know if he actually lives in turkey or is just a Turk ethnically.

Age of consent is just a number, I think the bigger issue here is the fact that he's a non-Turk.

Age of consent is just a number, I think the bigger issue here is the fact that he's a non-Turk.
These roaches really think they're something when they're treated the same in Germany. Turks dont get let in to certain night clubs in Germany as certain clubs used to have a strict no turk policy

These roaches really think they're something when they're treated the same in Germany. Turks dont get let in to certain night clubs in Germany as certain clubs used to have a strict no turk policy
thez don't like slavs either :feelskek:

they are just creeping on them not grooming them

also jfl of course the turk has a peaky blinder pfp

Pakis are the shit of the shit,they are worse than animals I hope they get murdered, they would rape animals

When did i defended a paki ???
I said your comment was funny because you roasted pakis .
Maybe you had a misunderstanding
Forgive him bro he's a bit slow its not his fault Turks are naturally dumb

This isn't grooming. But I do find it funny how low inhib pakis tend to be. Needless to say, turkey has massive problems with immigrants. Worse than any European country
That Egyptian nigger @Darkness to light wishes he was paki :feelskek:

Turk roaches are as bad as niggers.