Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turkish lawmaker that said "Death to Israel" in parliament got a heart attack the very next instant- collapsed n died

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★

what like power is this ?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Are we going to die by Judaistic Kabal Black Magic because we freely criticise them?:shock:

Tf I am feeling paranoid right now as a random pain in the left side of my chest is increasing :giga::feelsmega::ha..feels::whatfeels::feelsBox:

What a strange (((coincidence)))

Damn, interesting new ropemaxxing method. I might say "Death to Israel" more often from now on.

Absolutely brutal.

Lol

Yhwh strikes swift and terrible

if only itd work like that

I see the CIA heart attack gun has been refined as of late

Damn, interesting new ropemaxxing method. I might say "Death to Israel" more often from now on.
U will prolly die by being beaten to death by the woke sjws if u every get around to doing that

The killswitch

Could have used him during the holocaust idk :feelshehe:
Nazis demonised forever, Jews are completely immune from group criticism because of it and Jews got their own sympathy state.

Yhwh did the holocaust

Huh, so the CIA finally got that heart attack gun working.

My only explanation is that he got too excited so his heart couldn't take it. There was a case in my country a few years ago where some man's heart stopped beating on a protest because he got too excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back