Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Turkish shows are fucking cringe

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
It is always about 3 chads fighting over a mid woman and my parents keeps watching that shit.

Am i gona be this retarded when im old?

They aren't black pilled, I'm telling you once you get blackpilled you realize how predictable and stupid everything is it's really sad actually lol

@decembrist_kirillov why are u massive retards?

It is always about 3 chads fighting over a mid woman and my parents keeps watching that shit.

I think it changes with generations. Also since you’re here I’m assuming you wouldn’t be interested in that kind of show, I sure wouldn’t. But as I think you’re saying, who knows what we’ll all be like decades down the line

Women and their fantasies

View attachment 918897
:dafuckfeels:

those are called soap operas

they didn't used to be like this lmao, sounds like a foid's harem fantasy

I didn't know you were turkish

@SlayerSlayer Decades down the line:
884.jpg
Decades down the line
Also means the doll waifu will have a skin warming function, AI and voice, and dynamic pussy texture with real-time juice secretion, GIGA based

Also means the doll waifu will have a skin warming function, AI and voice, and dynamic pussy texture with real-time juice secretion, GIGA based
:feelsclown:

Korean dramas are like this too. I only enjoy Historical Dramas now.