Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Turks/Koreans hardwork mog Americans

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you grind 60+ hours?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
98126B1C 1BC7 41E0 9186 94825BE5B9B8

Didn't know turks and koreans were so grindy. Well I knew Koreans were but no Turks. Also didn't know americans are so far behind. They really need grind more.
@Germancels, this is why Germany imports Turks, cause u lazy eurocucks ain't willing to do the huslte and the grind. While turks/kebabs will.
Also further proof Turk>Gayreek
Americans need import Turks tbh. There is a fast food worker shortage. Import some kebabs to fix this tbh @Joe Biden

Last edited:
Imagine wageslaving 60+ hrs for mr. Sheklestern's newest yatch.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: just grind more bro, you will make it.

wagies got cagies. :society:
Unironically at least 30-40% of Americans are poor due to not grinding hard and/or bad spending habits. I knew this low IQ IT colleague I had, nigga earned 70k post taxes and always bitched about not having enough money. Well if he had common sense, he'd stop betabuxxing his whore foid and buying all these subscription services/eating out bullshit. Lazy nigga could always get a second job.
Imagine wageslaving 60+ hrs for mr. Sheklestern's newest yatch.
Better to grind than masturbate or play shitty coomer games.

everyone grinding = nobody is grinding. everyone stays poor :feelskek:

japan is no richer than Scandinavia, Switzerland, or Germany. yet they work crazy hours. for what? same with turkey.

you need to learn about Game Theory, bro.

personally i hate so-called "hard-working" people who dislike what they do but they do it coz they feel its "good" to be "hard working". those wagie cockroaches are pure cancer.
Yeah your right to some degree. If everyone worked hard, land/house prices would go up again. That is a negative ig.
https://www.tatler.com/article/bill...usband-and-wife-ugur-sahin-and-oezlem-tuereci

This turk couple singlehandedly is increasing the GDP of Germany by 0.5%, they went back to working on their wedding day. #NeverStopTheGrind
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-biontech-idUSKBN2FB15A
now lets see the suicide rates for those nations:society:
Slav nations are lazy vodka drinking(cucked) wife beating (based) fuckers and have highest suicide rates.

Lazy= suicidal. Hard work = less suicide

i just realized japan have high suicide rate coz workholic retards like those anime-cels who spend all day drawing those shit :feelskek: including the hard-on inducing foid in ur avi :feelskek: the workholic culture results in ample suifuel supply
Japan's suicide rate is exaggerated. Many murders are written off as suicide. Lazy Slavic shithole countries like faggot Latvia have more suicides.

moderna is nothing special.

pfizer have the same product.

and hard working doesnt mean bad automatically. as i said, most hard working people HATE what they do. :feelskek: but if they have passion and love what they do, its ok :feelsokman:

like i dont see me playing video games for a whole week as hard working, despite objectively it is :feelskek:
Yeah many hardworkers are low IQ. You won't get rich off working hard for a McDonald's. But in coding and other fields hard work does mean salary up

The first step on the sigma grindset: no wonder these kebabs can't even enter the EU, the Europeans are mogged by all the hours these Turks put in, probably make their whole continent unemployed like what Chinese did to the Americans in the Midwest.:lul:
Screenshot227

Index

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b6HMcQlg5w

You should read this brutal thread I spent hours researching and dissecting all available information on the internet: the apparent inferiority of the Pakistani compared to all groups of curries.

slav-land giga mog japan and south korea. dont fool urself. im rice so i know.

japan and korea and east asia in general are fucking hell. you have no life until you retire :feelskek: thats why u see those tour buses full of japs, chinese etc. old people. its pathetic, really.

gooks need to be exterminated.

slav-land at least have good looking women, relatively easy school life, easy work life.

a typical slav normie boy lose his virginity to a classmate foid, get to fuck pussy at the age of 14 :smonk: marry a foid with big tits at 20, have 2 kids. work a shit job but not very demanding.

a typical jap normie lose his virginity at 20 in college. no marriage. work 12 hours a day 5 days a week. finally marry a used up noodle foid whos ugly, flat, at age 30. have 1 kid. work a shitty white collar job who have to act like a dog to his superiors.

life mogged by slavs.
I don't care about quality of life, I care for achievements/history. Slavs have 0 culture/history besides drinking garbage vodka and wearing Adidas. Gooks have lots of culture and achievements.

Gooks>slavs

I didn't realize Us had such high work time dang

who gives a fuck about culture and achievements when your life is shit :feelsclown:

and what exactly did those gooks achieve? gooks have no culture. if you actually did any research, you'd find all the white foreigners find south korean culture extremely shallow, materialistic. same for japan

honestly slav-land have MORE CULTURE than gook land.

the european style palaces in Russia, the european architecture, urban housing in eastern europe like Czechia, Poland etc. GIGA-MOG gook shit.

you're totally ignorant if you think Imperial Russian, Polish-Lithuania alliance, Czechia etc. have no culture :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Slavs > gooks.

Slavs got ruined coz of giga cucked communism, but now slavland is so much better. :smonk:
I consume gook anime/manga/light novels. I haven't read single book by a Russian/Slav. Slavs at least to me have only appeared to be a race of low IQ lazy alcoholic retards. No interesting slavic movies/games/novels exist. Sure Orthodox Christianity mogs Catholicism/Protestants. And their architecture maybe good.

But in the I don't know a single influential Slav novelist/artist/scientist. But I know Jap/Korean/Chinese ones. For my own personal life, gook>slav.

I hate this gay nigger islamic shithole, my niggas work for nothing, lmao turkey sucks, i want to get the fuck outta here but since i ldar all iday i will spend my entire life in this shithole

I hate this gay nigger islamic shithole, my niggas work for nothing, lmao turkey sucks, i want to get the fuck outta here but since i ldar all iday i will spend my entire life in this shithole
You ain't grinding hard enough.
Over

Unironically at least 30-40% of Americans are poor due to not grinding hard and/or bad spending habits.
This is very true, most Balkan people who move here end up making 6 figure salaries because of their hard work ethic and stingy ways. My parents have never bought me new clothing nor a new phone for 4 years (I have an iPhone 6). They also refuse to pay for any BS streaming services or subscriptions unlike consoomer amerimutts. Having stingy parents is definitely an ethnic trait.
I knew this low IQ IT colleague I had, nigga earned 70k post taxes and always bitched about not having enough money. Well if he had common sense, he'd stop betabuxxing his whore foid and buying all these subscription services/eating out bullshit. Lazy nigga could always get a second job.
What a fucking simp, I’d rather just cope with video games and hobbies than pay for some woman to give me starfish sex once a month while she has her eyes closed and imagining Henry Cavil. Eating out is pricy too, I eat fast food mainly.
Better to grind than masturbate or play shitty coomer games.
Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams. :smonk:

in a perfect
slav-land giga mog japan and south korea. dont fool urself. im rice so i know.

japan and korea and east asia in general are fucking hell. you have no life until you retire :feelskek: thats why u see those tour buses full of japs, chinese etc. old people. its pathetic, really.

gooks need to be exterminated.

slav-land at least have good looking women, relatively easy school life, easy work life.

a typical slav normie boy lose his virginity to a classmate foid, get to fuck pussy at the age of 14 :smonk: marry a foid with big tits at 20, have 2 kids. work a shit job but not very demanding.

a typical jap normie lose his virginity at 20 in college. no marriage. work 12 hours a day 5 days a week. finally marry a used up noodle foid whos ugly, flat, at age 30. have 1 kid. work a shitty white collar job who have to act like a dog to his superiors.

life mogged by slavs.
Jap sui rate < USA sui rate

60+ hours a week? Fuck that, I don't even like working 40 hours a week that I currently do. :feelsugh:

My goal is to live on little and work as little as possible :feelsjuice:

Fun and laidback? That's not in the American vocabulary of work over here. More like monotony, misery, and despair. :feelsjuice:
Many tech jobs and data entry jobs. Can be bullshitted to a large degree and be easy. Ofc you need to search a lot.