Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

turn to allah

I respect islam beliefs and rules, but why did your god make me short and ugly tho? why did he make me suffer? how do you expect me to worship someone that made me suffer for no reason.

i would pray to allah if he gave me a qt virgin wife

Islam is a religion for slaves

I respect islam beliefs and rules, but why did your god make me short and ugly tho? why did he make me suffer? how do you expect me to worship someone that made me suffer for no reason.
life is a test
dzwg8w.jpg

We have sent messengers only as deliverers of good news and as warners. Whoever believes and does good, there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.
quran 6:48

And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
quran 29:64

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allāh, and indeed to Him we will return."
Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.
quran 2:155,156,157

life is a test
dzwg8w.jpg

We have sent messengers only as deliverers of good news and as warners. Whoever believes and does good, there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.
quran 6:48

And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
quran 29:64

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allāh, and indeed to Him we will return."
Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.
quran 2:155,156,157
all this test shi sounds like a cope why dont chads or foids have take some kind of """test"""

how is it even close to a test when everything is handed to you on silver plate
How many people have you seen who stay away from adultery and haram despite being handsome?
How many people have you seen who are rich and spend their money in the way of Allah?

O you who have believed, indeed many of the scholars and the monks devour the wealth of people unjustly and avert [them] from the way of Allāh. And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allāh - give them tidings of a painful punishment.
quran 9:34