Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Turning 25 soon

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
A few days ago I got the 10 years badge on my Steam account. That's all I've done with my life thus far, be alone, play video games, abuse substances, work and just generally rot.

Well, here's to another 25 years!

Happy early birthday

Happy early birthday boyo

no longer a young"cel"

Men peaks at 40 bro, keep grinding bro

being alive one day more in this stupid Earth and as an ugly bugbear is just depressing, isn't it?

"you've got time bro, it only gets better in ur 50's and 60's":soy::soy::soy::soy:. All jokes aside, happy early birthday.

Happy early Birthday!!

Happy birthday. 25 is the year your youth fully ends.

"you've got time bro, it only gets better in ur 50's and 60's":soy::soy::soy::soy:. All jokes aside, happy early birthday.
Jfl, brutal.

Welcome to oldceldom

A few days ago I got the 10 years badge on my Steam account. That's all I've done with my life thus far, be alone, play video games, abuse substances, work and just generally rot.

Well, here's to another 25 years!
Well happy birthday then.

Im 30 now and I feel like 25 was just yesterday.

I was blupilled back then though. I finished my degree and I thought that in 1 year I will have a girlfriend and maybe even a kid because I got my first job. Fucking brutal.

Hbd king , you Still have time to change and improve

As a 28 yr old khhv it ain't easy