Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tutorial mode example #452

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I'm a wagecel, and I personally know a girl I went to school with. Stacy-level looks, but TBH she's actually pretty nice (at least on the surface). I follow this girl on Linkedin and IG.
For starters, in our grad program, her graduate adviser reached out to her (99% of the times, the prospective student needs to reach out). The professor is female, though, but her research lab is mostly composed of foids.
Second, she found a job quickly after graduation.
Third, in less than a year, she got promoted to a higher position.

Now, normies might say, "she works hard", "you don't see her struggle", etc, etc......but remember, I follow her on IG and she's frequently taking vacations, even from before she got promoted. Mind you, this is the US where employers are cheap motherfuckers regarding vacation time.

In the meantime, it took me a little over 2 years to find a job in my field after graduation. And even then, I'm kind of stuck here, as there's no sign of promotion in sight, and TBH I feel I was catfished, as the shit I'm doing is different from the duties advertised on the position. And I have been looking for another job for a while, but keep getting ghosted or rejected. There's more -- a chadlite was recently hired and is doing the stuff I thought I'd be doing (but that's another story)

(452 was a random number, fyi)

pretty privilege:feelsugh: chad and stacy live on tutorial mode while not even doing half the work we're forced to do

Not even going to think about this

I'm a wagecel, and I personally know a girl I went to school with. Stacy-level looks, but TBH she's actually pretty nice (at least on the surface). I follow this girl on Linkedin and IG.
For starters, in our grad program, her graduate adviser reached out to her (99% of the times, the prospective student needs to reach out). The professor is female, though, but her research lab is mostly composed of foids.
Second, she found a job quickly after graduation.
Third, in less than a year, she got promoted to a higher position.

Now, normies might say, "she works hard", "you don't see her struggle", etc, etc......but remember, I follow her on IG and she's frequently taking vacations, even from before she got promoted. Mind you, this is the US where employers are cheap motherfuckers regarding vacation time.

In the meantime, it took me a little over 2 years to find a job in my field after graduation. And even then, I'm kind of stuck here, as there's no sign of promotion in sight, and TBH I feel I was catfished, as the shit I'm doing is different from the duties advertised on the position. And I have been looking for another job for a while, but keep getting ghosted or rejected. There's more -- a chadlite was recently hired and is doing the stuff I thought I'd be doing (but that's another story)

(452 was a random number, fyi)
To be completely honest, every time I try to analise this clown world, I start raging hard

whores living on easy mods just make my blood boil while i need to wage all day long to get minimum salary
whore probably touched the teacher dick and he gave her an A++

That's what happens if you open the flood gates of feminism. More women would steal our jobs basically mogging us to zero. With wageslaving being the only choice for some users here, we're pretty much fucked at this point. This is our bleak fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back