Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee tutorial mode foid jobs thread

I know she's probably an insufferable person to be around...

Won't be long until America is officially considered a third world country, their future is Brazil.

Meanwhile I am expected to do 40 hours week of psychical labour in some polish factory in the cold meat sections in a large gray box of building with no natural light for minimum wage, so I can have the luxury of coming back to my empty apartment with atrocious noise pollution

Meanwhile I am expected to do 40 hours week of psychical labour in some polish factory in the cold meat sections in a large gray box of building with no natural light for minimum wage, so I can have the luxury of coming back to my empty apartment with atrocious noise pollution

Soon these jobs will be scrapped the same way the mass firing occured in 2022/2023

I can't wait for WWIII to start or some major economic depression happens and all these retarded meaningless foid jobs will be obliterated.

I can't wait for WWIII to start or some major economic depression happens and all these retarded meaningless foid jobs will be obliterated.
War is not the hope anymore. Elites will bail out foids like in the jewkraine war.