Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tutorial Mode with Cheats

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Imagine your birthday is coming up.
Imagine making an amazon wishlist and posting it on instagram.
Imagine boxes with stuff from your wishlist start showing up at your doorstep.

> T U T O R I A L M O D E + I N F I N I T E M O N E Y C H E A T

Birthday

Now imagine being a man in 2023. Alone, forgotten, nobody cares if you're dead or alive. People don't even know that you exist. Nobody hands you anything for free.

Life on god mode. The Y chromosome is a curse in 2023

clown world but she is oPpreSsED and has it so much harder than us! :soy:

Imagine your birthday is coming up.
Imagine making an amazon wishlist and posting it on instagram.
Imagine boxes with stuff from your wishlist start showing up at your doorstep.

> T U T O R I A L M O D E + I N F I N I T E M O N E Y C H E A T

View attachment 879909

Now imagine being a man in 2023. Alone, forgotten, nobody cares if you're dead or alive. People don't even know that you exist. Nobody hands you anything for free.

View attachment 879918
So fucking absolutely brutal man …
i hate toilets :feelsrope:the only list that would even just make people slightly interested in regarding a « sub 5 men » is a beneficiaries list on a suicide note jfl retarded fucking clown world :feelsclown: @Zozizo

Last edited:
All women have to do is exist and they’ll be rewarded for it. All of them.

My bday is coming up and i feel like there is nothing to celebrate

Looks like a troon :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

She needs Islam.

So fucking absolutely brutal man …
i hate toilets :feelsrope:the only list that would even just make people slightly interested in regarding a « sub 5 men » is a beneficiaries list on a suicide note jfl retarded fucking clown world :feelsclown: @Zozizo
brootal :feelsrope:

the face when I can't put an amazon wishlist up on instagram and get all the things for free, but instead nobody even knows that I exist because I'm just yet another replaceable worker ant in a femcentric matriarchy where men are supposed to work themselves to death for laughably low wages while women get things for free and all that is expected from them is that they chill at home and cook a meal.

Last edited:
If this "human being" slips and falls, she should kill herself.
You literally cannot fail as a woman. Ever. If you do, you shouldn't reproduce.

the face when I can't put an amazon wishlist up on instagram and get all the things for free, but instead nobody even knows that I exist because I'm just yet another replaceable worker ant in a femcentric matriarchy where men are supposed to work themselves to death for laughably low wages while women get things for free and all that is expected from them is that they chill at home and cook a meal.
View attachment 880186
Fucking hell... :cryfeels:

Every day I pray to the gods for an Earth crushing asteroid, this soyciety is beyond fixing. The foids have won.

View attachment 880186
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

View attachment 880186
Everytime it’s been my birthday the last few years i just constantly think about killing myself and how i’m basically invisible :feelsrope:… and those bitches get to live on « just exist mode » due to some faggets retarded simps giving them everything we ever wanted and more out of pure shameless pathetic desperation … we just want to be loved and cared for by a normal woman , thats it.
it’s piss me the fuck off man i wanna kill evERy single one of these useless , narcissistic , manipulative , evils sluts AND useless , retarded fucking parasite simps :lasereyes: (in Unreal Tournament)

Last edited:
Where's the Unabomber when you need him..

Simps are the true enemy

Now imagine being a man in 2023. Alone, forgotten, nobody cares if you're dead or alive. People don't even know that you exist.
We need to rise up somehow. There are a lot of us.

This is the shit that actually makes me hate women. Not that they reject me but the fact that through being a whore on the internet they have access to an infinite money glitch. Then they use that validation from getting free shit from men to justify them being more than some lazy whore

To the bluepillers viewing this thread, tell me how we live in a patriarchy?
Foids will always point to the top 0.1% famous rich chad and say how good his life is

But the average male is rotting, the average foid can make a wishlist like this and get free shit JFL

Thanks for the suifuel, I really needed that this friday to feel fine :feelsrope:

and they have the audacity to say men oppress them

and they have the audacity to say men oppress them
Literally because they only look at top 0.00001% male executive or CEO million/billionaire
Literally because they have to work (because her boss is a man and it totally unfair that he have position of power) at least one day a week to feed their own mouth
Literally because they have everything serve on silver platter except that one time where someone said "no"

To the bluepillers viewing this thread, tell me how we live in a patriarchy?
As a man in 2023 you're just a replaceable worker ant in a femcentric matriarchy where men are supposed to work themselves to death for laughably low wages while women get things for free and all that is expected from them is that they chill at home and cook a meal.

Another human moment. This doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Death too simps and foids we need to start hating on simps as much as foids

If she lived 200 years ago she would have 3 kids taking care of them at home while husband worked in the coal mine and she would have been happy to receive some red wool from him to make herself a scarf.

Hope some random nigger rapes and robs her

I celebrated my birthday with canned pears, ramen noodles a bottle of vodka and shitposting on .is, it's over.

Judging by her lower third she isn't even good looking but that doesn't stop the simps from flooding her with gifts :reeeeee:

If she lived 200 years ago she would have 3 kids taking care of them at home while husband worked in the coal mine and she would have been happy to receive some red wool from him to make herself a scarf.
She would have way more kids if she lived 200 years ago, probably double that number. Western women were averaging 3 kids in the 60s.

Frick, simp absurdity never ceases to impress me wth