Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twin Stacys get fat and try to become Status Stacys

-
It had to be Daily Mail, haa...- those guys always have to choose a WORD in the headline to put in all-caps

Need identical twin gfs :feelsree:

Also they are still attractive even tho they are landwhales so they will probably still get status

how did they both end up the same size :feelswhere:

Why are british news sites so bad???
-
I mean the tabloids are bad, yea those are mostly celebrity gossip and insults to the reader's intelligence...- but I don't know if I would say "British news sites" in general.- The Times and The Evening Standard are straight news and they are well-regarded.

-
It had to be Daily Mail, haa...- those guys always have to choose a WORD in the headline to put in all-caps

Yes. I have a -900 ratio on that site.

-
That rag is somehow the second most popular newspaper in the U.K. In comparison, the Wall Street Journal is the second most popular newspaper in the US

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back