Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitter Leaker?

IncelRapper

IncelRapper

Greycel
Is anyone else noticing this account lately on twitter called @Justincelthings
I wouldn't want my stuff linked to me on the outside world, it's getting me worried.
just letting you other peeps know and to scrub some personal info if you can if you shared any here.

no one cares about that faggot

lol he deleted his account

I don't care about them

youre retarded if you post pics here and let yourself get doxxed

Guy has way too much free time. He’s got the attention he wants now.

Read a few of these posts. Man, are these people ever stupid pussies. Just the same low effort, mimetic "Mountain Dew, not actually nice, get 'help'" logorrhea. I'd have a greater tolerance for errors and misconceptions if they were at least independently derived. These people spend the better part of their days reading our posts and still only engage with the exact same infinitesimal fraction of the ideas and personalities here.

To really put things over the top, the "''''''Inquisitor""'''''' is apparently 20-30 something years old and married to some undoubtedly monstrous hole. The cunt writes like he's a 16 year old suburban kid who's just discovered Reddit and is in the process of tempering his jaded Schadenfreude with sententious virtue signaling. It's a normal enough evolution for cucks, but a severely retarded one for our sad, doughy, old voyeur.

Guy has way too much free time. He’s got the attention he wants now.

Sounds like he or she need a fucking job or do something else if he post that shit that quick !!!!
Thanks for heads up I was going to post on MegaThread rate me but I'll guess I live without for awhile.I don't want to be doxx.

lmao that twitter account is literally this image:
7n0t0ptlm2u01

I'm a fucking NEET and I still pretend my time more productively than this guy.

I bet it's some obese fat bastard who thinks doing this makes him a chad lol. He no doubt looks similar to this guy :rolleyes:

Iq3IORqG5Jv3LsEOgOuJEjUhT7D2li4eHQTAyhxP5dM.jpg

I bet it's some obese fat bastard who thinks doing this makes him a chad lol. He no doubt looks similar to this guy :rolleyes:

Iq3IORqG5Jv3LsEOgOuJEjUhT7D2li4eHQTAyhxP5dM.jpg
Probably way worse than that.