Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Twitter thot claims WEST ELM CALEB is a turning point in the history of feminism

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 01 24 02 53 40 Lizzie Logan on Twitter   future historians will point to west elm caleb a

Some cunt on twitter actually said something I agree with. He IS a turning point in the history of feminism, because no Chad in modern history perfectly encapsulates everything wrong about Chads and hypergamy into ONE CONCISE STORY.

She posts right after:
2022 01 24 02 55 44 Lizzie Logan on Twitter   future historians will point to west elm caleb a

Depends if you enjoying sharing cock with 500 other 'girlbosses' because this is the feminism YOU REALLY WANT. ADMIT IT. The future of feminism = POLYGAMY

NYC CUNT WOULD RATHER SHARE WEST ELM CALEB LIKE SOME FILTHY MUNICIPAL POOL FULL OF GAY VENERAL DISEASES THAN DATE DOWN.

cucks that will raise chads spawn
everybody knows
and everybody is happy
_________
and who is not will go to jail or shit

NYC CUNT WOULD RATHER SHARE WEST ELM CALEB LIKE SOME FILTHY MUNICIPAL POOL FULL OF GAY VENERAL DISEASES THAN DATE DOWN.
so again i ask you, how is this anyone but the foids fault?

They don't even have to date down, they just have to date their looksmatch. Sadly, they're so stupid that they think their looksmatch is at least a few points above them.

Oh, the outrage because one guy DARED to act like foids act all the time! What a clownworld :society:

why the fuck do the foids act surprised caleb had harems ?!

Foids will do 90/10 rule in dating and are then surprised that 1 Chad is fucking many foids.

The West Elm Caleb saga is gonna blackpill a massive number of men about hypergamy. It will also show them how foids can get away with stalking and being creepy and how they despise below average looking men. The blowback is going to be spectacular. I can't wait :feelzez:

Feminism is just simp men feeling sorry for women and allowing them rights.

Feminism is just simp men feeling sorry for women and allowing them rights.
Keep it up graycel, you’re on you’re way to a promotion. I agree with you aswell :dab:

Based dude tbh

Slags getting what slags want.

what is left for feminism to achieve at this point?