Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Two nigs talk about how they raped a white boy

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/t7hl7tG1WGQ

They were in prison in Alabama. They told him to take off his pants and bend over. One nig had a knife. When he didn't do it fast enough, the other nig without the knife punched him in the face and threatened to break his jaw. Eventually, they both ended up raping the poor boy.

"It was tight. He was definitely a virgin" said Mark (who was one of the nigs that blacked.com the white boy).

reverse buck breaking :horror:

I'm not watching that, its too suifuel and heartbreaking. I hate fags who rape boys.

I'm not watching that, its too suifuel and heartbreaking. I hate fags who rape boys.
In prison, it's not gay if you're on top. The one who is raped is considered the fag.

[UWSL]Monkeys are rabid and dangerous animals. They should be isolated from people.[/UWSL]

In prison, it's not gay if you're on top. The one who is raped is considered the fag.
They make nonsensical semantics to hide the fact they are giga fags. I hate prisons tbh, worst place on the planet.

@Pixycel origins
incorrect, I was the prison guard that let @Truckzo and @WØLF double team you. I was too busy postmaxxing to care:smonk::smonk:

Gay ass niggers:feelsugh:

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

JBW works in prison?

Doesn't matter what they consider, they're criminals, which means they're idiots.

That is retarded logic. If you stick your penis in another man, you are a faggot. Coping criminals are faggots.

I'd let the niggers stab me in the throat.

Rape and racism are not that different from each other in there

View: https://youtu.be/QKbnWW-4K-A

The nig in the video seems to have a thing for white boys. @6:38 they interview one of the boys that Mark turned out. Later in the video, Mark confesses to having feelings for him.

View: https://youtu.be/t7hl7tG1WGQ

They were in prison in Alabama. They told him to take off his pants and bend over. One nig had a knife. When he didn't do it fast enough, the other nig without the knife punched him in the face and threatened to break his jaw. Eventually, they both ended up raping the poor boy.

"It was tight. He was definitely a virgin" said Mark (who was one of the nigs that blacked.com the white boy).

The white boy was most definitely Personalityinkwell :feelsthink: