Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Typical incel trait: prey or bug eyes

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Eye area is one of the most important traits

thats why Keanu Reeves still Looks good despite having a shit lower third and FWHR

buggish eyes are either genetical (in most cases not, it's highly related to your hormonal Levels) or due to high Estrogen and low androgen receptor sensitivity (along with E exposure and low T exposure)

People often misunderstand hunter eyes as asian eyes

but asian eyes are actually Prey eyes, they lack under eye support along with shitty high set orbitals, they only have much fat in their eyelids

hunter eyes are created due to square orbitals along with low set browridge/orbitals

both of These Things are directly related to your androgen receptor sensitivity

thats why masculine men generally have low set eyebrows, while women have high set orbitals

Deep set Hunter eyes look attractive on men because they suggest Trauma resistance against punches

while round buggish eyes with Forward projecting eyeballs Look feminine and neotenious, they are easily hurtable

Prey eyes + lower than average height = guaranteed to be bullied in school

Prey eyes + lower than average height = guaranteed to be bullied in school
Prey eyes + weak jaw + autism + lower than average height = guaranteed rope

Prey eyes + weak jaw + autism + lower than average height = guaranteed rope
I'm still alive though. I guess that's an achievement, an achievement I wish I hadn't achieved.

Eyes are the only legitimate measure of a man's facial beauty. Bad eyes = instant fail.

JFL, who thinks Asian eyes are good? Their whole eye area on the whole is trash.

how over is it?

Eyes into hunter side, low set eybrows, but still look like fag

As someone with prey eyes i can confirm that.

Eye area is one of the most important traits

thats why Keanu Reeves still Looks good despite having a shit lower third and FWHR

buggish eyes are either genetical (in most cases not, it's highly related to your hormonal Levels) or due to high Estrogen and low androgen receptor sensitivity (along with E exposure and low T exposure)

People often misunderstand hunter eyes as asian eyes

but asian eyes are actually Prey eyes, they lack under eye support along with shitty high set orbitals, they only have much fat in their eyelids

hunter eyes are created due to square orbitals along with low set browridge/orbitals

both of These Things are directly related to your androgen receptor sensitivity

thats why masculine men generally have low set eyebrows, while women have high set orbitals

Deep set Hunter eyes look attractive on men because they suggest Trauma resistance against punches

while round buggish eyes with Forward projecting eyeballs Look feminine and neotenious, they are easily hurtable

I'd also think that protruding maxilla contributes to the deep set part. Asians usually have bug eyes despite having epicanthal folds.

You need a "forward grown" face so your eyes appear deep in your skull.

The eyepill is underrated tbh

I got a pretty bad eye area

Eyepill is real. Actually had a foid way back in school (oldcel here) explain to me how much my eyes suck. That was a real wholesome and confidence raising experience.

excessive upper eyelid exposure=incel trait

Not everyone with prey eyes looks bad, but everyone with bug eyes looks bad.

it's why male hapas look so fucked up

Prey eyes + weak jaw + autism + lower than average height + courage = guaranteed alternative
Tbh

JFL, who thinks Asian eyes are good? Their whole eye area on the whole is trash.
Asians have decent eyeshape actually and round eyes are rare but retruded orbital vector is pretty much guaranteed and browridge is pretty crap with high eyebrows. They do have highset and protruding zygos which gives them somewhat PCT.

There are some asians with good eye area though, rn I saw a guy on train and his eyes is literally like the yakuza character it's crazy

I got a pretty bad eye area
Tbh you have one eye I can't blame you

I have prey eyes. What's new though. There's literally not one good physical attribute that I have. I didn't know one individual could harbor so much ugliness.

Yes every part of asian appearence is trash thats why were being phased out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back