Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Typical noodle moment - lists insult after insult against Asian men, yet then claims that OTHERS need to be more attracted to Asian guys...but not her

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Chinese/East Asians are attracted to big eyes, tall nose, and sharp faces, bigger, masculine builds...other races have these features...[but] people need to start appreciating East Asian men more

Just a typical noodle

We need yellow sharia. Too bad, chinklands are too cucked. If I became president of China I will work with Islam and implement the idea, or start WW3

We need yellow sharia. Too bad, chinklands are too cucked. If I became president of China I will work with Islam and implement the idea, or start WW3
Indonesia has Islam, yet it's got a lot of problems. Likewise, the central Asian countries are muslim too - I mean, the situation there isn't as bad, but it's better

Really, banning foreigners would be all that's needed to solve the situation - then just increase the birth rate to something healthy, like 2.5-3 at minimum, to rebuild the population again. And, if Asian women aren't prepared to have kids, then just go for some frankenstinian artificial wombs...they have grown sheep in artificial wombs, so they could easily do it for humans...and when there are no morals in the world, there claiming this is somehow "immoral" or "unethical" is just absurd...Asian countries should have a win at all costs mentality

Indonesia has Islam, yet it's got a lot of problems. Likewise, the central Asian countries are muslim too - I mean, the situation there isn't as bad, but it's better

Really, banning foreigners would be all that's needed to solve the situation - then just increase the birth rate to something healthy, like 2.5-3 at minimum, to rebuild the population again. And, if Asian women aren't prepared to have kids, then just go for some frankenstinian artificial wombs...they have grown sheep in artificial wombs, so they could easily do it for humans...and when there are no morals in the world, there claiming this is somehow "immoral" or "unethical" is just absurd...Asian countries should have a win at all costs mentality
indoesnia doesnt have as many incels as east asia so islam is clearly working