Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Typical western cunt /witch that should be burned at the stake.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
1kmq5fumobd41.png

She should be fed to the lions.

my laaaaady , what a qweeeeeeen . omg woman these days are a bunch of narcissistic sociopathic ENTITLED ignorant clueless whores .
like who the fuck you think you are ? look at you ? you are a fat ethnic pic with black pussy that have way high standards .
you deserve to be pumped and dumped and live with cats after you thirties .
for god sake , have some reality check . their self esteem is so fucking low and literally have no fucking worth any more because of her slutting around chads dicks .
why people are so delusional these day *?!!!

im all for hating on hypocrite and dumb and delusional foids, but this is cleary meant as sarcasm,

like me saying, why cant i just win the lottery? is it too much to ask, come on i just want lobster everyday

Tits like a lead marble hung inside a fried egg.

Whores are so entitled these days

This is the type of woman who bitches and complains about why there arent good men left, and how we should educate boys in school to respect women.

Ugly fat women with high standards.
Some simp is going to marry her. SMH :feelsseriously:

Its the fault of males who enable this behavior and entitlement, really. She gets hundred of messages still, why should she change her behavior or lower her standards?

That must be a joke

She is ugly and has the lowest SMV of any race of women. The only things that it would be befitting for her to have worship her are disease ridden vermin, as that is what she is herself.