Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrone brags about FOB noodlewhores taking pictures with him

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

most of the stream is just him watching WWE clips, but the stream is also filled with some blackpills

2:34:07 foid said she wanted to take a picture with him while her boyfriend was away

3:06:29 Japanese foid signed an "I love you picture"

3:22:14 foid said his dad is a DILF

3:37:39 Girls wanted to take a picture with him

I wish I was this nigga, he's hanging out with all kinds of girls out in asia

He fucked them all.

>Tyrone

That subhuman creature is not a Tyrone. He's got bug eyes
1630093802377-png.484917

Jfl man, I wish I had a body like that

He's tall as shit, has a good jawline, and probably has a BBC, jfl if you don't think he gets pussy

1630093802377-png.484917

Jfl man, I wish I had a body like that

He's tall as shit, has a good jawline, and probably has a BBC, jfl if you don't think he gets pussy
I went too far by saying he's a subhuman. He's not. But he's definitely not a Tyrone

Chad worship

I went too far by saying he's a subhuman. He's not. But he's definitely not a Tyrone
Tbh this is just proof masculinity>facial harmony. You can have a pretty face all day but if you look low T a large portion of femoids will still be unnatracted to you.

black = cannot be incel,

women don't care about their face

Tbh this is just proof masculinity>facial harmony. You can have a pretty face all day but if you look low T a large portion of femoids will still be unnatracted to you.
That's why I believe in ogremaxx

Asians like to pretend they hate blacks, but look how many asian half breeds that are in Africa. Not to mention the BBC cuckold scene, full of shit. Every whore wants a pound of beef in her. Jbw is even worse.

I'm going to be uploading a compilation of all the evidence I've acquired over the years just so you know

People are too lazy to actually pay attention to the stuff I post, so I thought I'd just condense most of it into one video

Oh it's gonna be a video? Is it gonna have commentary or just text?
Nah, I don't wanna do commentary on my youtube channel

average black in Africa is small and weak,their average height is on par with SEA and south Asia

I understand not having commentary on the BMAF vid but if you want your channel to grow, you're pretty much gonna have to talk tbh
I'm doing it because I have to, no one takes me seriously :feelsugh:

Tfw noodles reject me:cryfeels:

I was refering to the blackcels, but you're shit at rating noodlewhores too
I don't think it's crazy at all to think that locationmaxxing works for blacks

Nah, small blacks without a bbc have curry tier SMV.

Blacks are basically nothing to foids unless they're at least 6ft and have a BBC :feelsjuice:

They're just fuck toys
Guy is clearly very tall and masculine, he can easily get foids of any race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back