Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tyrone breaks foid's jaw after she threw a drink on him

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Based Tyrone at it again

It's always lifefuel for me to hear, that a foid actually had to face consequences for her actions.

ABSOLUTE LIFUEL

and see how no white knights army in sight to descend upon the low inhibition tyrone! I mean, besides that deluded blackcel that attacked him that also got rekt

blacks maybe niggers but they sure as shit aint cucks

She needs some milk

Do shit get hit

Lol at that whiteknight getting rekt at the end

based fucking nigger

Good personality in action

Equal rights, equal fights.

Extremely based. Look at all the reddit cucks saying Tyrone went too far. This is how you know it was right, and I'm 90% sure throwing water at someone is legally assault in most places.

Based, and lmao at the nigger white knighting

Soys at it again with their hypocrisy in the comments. Somehow none of them ever defend a beaten up person if it's a male.

niggers and mudsharks oh my

I always hate how soys are quick to defend females for anything. No reasonable person would not expect a guy to get beatup for doing that. He responded with his instincts and knocked her the fuck out because he is probably used to fighting guys and such a hit wouldn't be as damaging to a guy as it would to a female. People think life is some anime where someone can instinctively lower their power level by 50% at the blink of an eye. If females are more prone to getting wrecked than a guy, maybe they should fucking learn their place and not act aggressive towards men. It will take more incidents like these to put femcunts in their place. I bet if you spoke to her she would claim she isn't like those SJW feminists. Most females claim that yet still act like those raging feminists and think they are equal to men
Lol at that whiteknight getting rekt at the end
Always puts a smile on my face to see white knights get wrecked.

Last edited:
Okay now this is epic.

Mission: Don't let foids disrespect
Operator: Tyrone
Mission Status:
Foids down: 1
White Knights down: 1
Good job Tyrone, extraction team inbound

Look at the white knights trying to attack him and he kicks their asses too

Weird. Hollywood has shown us that 100 lb roasties are able to take out entire trained teams of dudes in full body armor while wearing heels. Surely one nigger is no issue? Won't even mess up her makeup.

Based chimpout.

Should break her hands and fingers too.

Fuck yeah. BASEDNESS LEVEL - INFINITY.

pEqM9fs.gif
pEqM9fs.gif
pEqM9fs.gif

T
Mission: Don't let foids disrespect
Operator: Tyrone
Mission Status:
Foids down: 1
White Knights down: 1
Good job Tyrone, extraction team inbound
Tyrone got promoted fam

how very gentlemanly of him

God damn his reflexes were nuts. The liquid from the drink barely touched his face before he whipped out some bruce lee speed punches. He didnt seem to be any good at fighting but he was moving at a thousand miles an hour. Shit was insane

See what happens if you want to play in the big league.
The difference with whites, blacks are not castrated yet.

We need a "women getting what they deserve" megathread.

Niggers will always be niggers, but niggers also tend to be based.

Of course White knights always come to save "m'lady" even when she is in the wrong, and got what she deserved