Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyrone goes on a hilarious bbc rant

tyrones can eat shit. he fucked most of our one itis.

Lol. Every race has bbc gene.

bbc is a myth niggers have no good qualities

knew it was going to be ltg

we should have tyrone emois

Stereotypes exist for a reason dumb fuck
stop being so high on your retarded jew conspiracies

Its extremely hilarious to me how niggers still have the audacity to have racial pride when they have been legit enskaved by every civilization that ever existed. And whites were the ones to give them freedom :lul:
Stereotypes exist for a reason dumb fuck
stop being so high on your retarded jew conspiracies
Find me one scientific relatable source that isnt blacked (which i bet you love) that proves bbc

Its extremely hilarious to me how niggers still have the audacity to have racial pride when they have been legit enskaved by every civilization that ever existed. And whites were the ones to give them freedom :lul:

Find me one scientific relatable source that isnt blacked (which i bet you love) that proves bbc
All of them scientific related sources on cock size are free to look up fag, im not even black but I can't stand how you guys cope so raw sometimes. Accept reality

“Muh the joos” crackers are low IQ
Naw

nigers have small dicks

All of them scientific related sources on cock size are free to look up fag, im not even black but I can't stand how you guys cope so raw sometimes. Accept reality
>Fag
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga arent you the one praising bbc?
And on a serious note. No you fucking retard. All studies say there is little to no difference and there is no correlation between dick size and race. Sorry for destroying your blacked fantasy fag :smonk:

>Fag
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga arent you the one praising bbc?
And on a serious note. No you fucking retard. All studies say there is little to no difference and there is no correlation between dick size and race. Sorry for destroying your blacked fantasy fag :smonk:
Never praised BBC at all, its been documented black men have higher testosterone. Its literally facts which is they are seriously over represented in sports

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that Whites can have the huge dicks too

Never praised BBC at all, its been documented black men have higher testosterone. Its literally facts which is they are seriously over represented in sports
1 [UWSL]Basketball and running are not all sports[/UWSL]
[UWSL]2 even if it is true dick size got nothing to do with T level up to a certain point.[/UWSL]

1 [UWSL]Basketball and running are not all sports[/UWSL]
[UWSL]2 even if it is true dick size got nothing to do with T level up to a certain point.[/UWSL]
Jfl its like talking to a wall. If your gunna deny basic scientific biology I can't continue

Tryone = low inhib high testosterone

Jfl its like talking to a wall. If your gunna deny basic scientific biology I can't continue
Just cause both your penis size and T increase during puberty doesnt mean T is behind it. Just fucking google it you bbc fantasizer :lul: