Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrone still mogs this white subhuman in korea

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Look at these women, they all want to fuck him because he's a tall BBC Tyrone, tables would be turned if his friend was a white chad.

Looks a bit like Will Smith

Why do you keep subjecting yourself to BMAF videos? :waitwhat:

I find it interesting
source.gif

In what way? :lul::lul::lul:

I'll surprise you when I cum in her poosi :feelsLSD:
t. flat broke, giga high inhib, giga socially anxious and awkward subhuman blackcel manlet NEET who never talked to a foid in his life

source.gif

Last edited:
That white subhuman looks so pathetic trying to garner their attention constantly. That's why I don't engage socially anymore, I always become that pathetic little subhuman beta trying to get everyones attention while nobody wants to listen to me at all.

That white subhuman looks so pathetic trying to garner their attention constantly. That's why I don't engage socially anymore, I always become that pathetic little subhuman beta trying to get everyones attention while nobody wants to listen to me at all.
Agreed it is irritating to the normoids and humiliating for the beta Subhuman to act in such a manner.

Cameron Herrin

Place this guy in the same room

This dude is currently getting fucked in his ass by prison thugs. Hel be 40 when he gets out with most of his life gone lmao:feelsclown::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek:
I agree, he F up, he should of just learned Korean at 18 and married a rich Korean foid, bet he could raise Koreas birth rate