Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone Streamer destroys Noodlewhore foid slut

Yeah shes ugly and no tits

hes right tho, women with no ass and tits should be silent

She has 12x better life than this whole forum
juggernaut law

title used incel as an insult

based tyrone. I like seeing noodlewhores being put in their place by nonwhites. its revenge for the amount of times you ignored me and treated me with contempt, while worshipping white chad on the side!

on god, i legit wish im white,and i'll still skip em and go for latina white or arab,noodlewhores are too overrated.
I stopped being attracted to most non-white foids recently. theres always gonna be some exceptions but generally only white foids give me coomfuel these days

I stopped being attracted to most non-white foids recently. theres always gonna be some exceptions but generally only white foids give me coomfuel these days
if you breed with an ethnic, your son will be truecel

She’s fucking ugly. Soy is an understatement for her

The only thing women are good for is sexual pleasure. That’s why men do the things we do. Women have just got so used to men bowing down to them, that you have women like this thinking there the shit.

i see,but which ones do you mean eastern europe american or italians(overrated).

look up lebanese foids they are pretty and fair toned almost like whites in some cases

Last edited:
The only thing women are good for is sexual pleasure. That’s why men do the things we do. Women have just got so used to men bowing down to them, that you have women like this thinking there the shit.
exactly,this is a simple truth known to all deep inside their hearts but these normies cope and make believe about some imaginary second reason like persona.(foids's persona is cancer when given freedom to freely showcase it)

Based. How the fuck is her SMV exponentially higher than mine

yes, noodlewhores have mosquito bite titties and flat pancake asses

whenever i see young non-asian college whores walking around more often than not they got big tits.

both of them deserve pain

Meh, I hear black men say on occasion, "Asian women have no ass and no tits." Whatever. That woman is attractive. But she is annoying. It took me a while to even determine if she was speaking English.

Lowtiergod has always been a based niggER.

She has 12x better life than this whole forum
juggernaut law
:feelskek: :feelskek: her looksmatch killed himself after trying to moneymaxx + statusmaxx in college and getting no pussy

Based. How the fuck is her SMV exponentially higher than mine
Think about it, we're really killing ourselves for a sub 100lb human being that we could incapacitate with one hand.

Dumb noodlewhore

She looks better than every Filipina that I saw in the Philippines this winter...

Foids in the Philippines are almost always the absolute lowest grade in the world.

you no fuck me :feelskek: