Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Tyrone terrorizes mayocel

JBA
Just Be Acion

It’s over for both of them. One dude is scared af and the other dude is out of his mind.

Im genuinely scared of nogs man

Tbh if I was in prison I'd just be extremely polite and avoid fights.

lmao this mayo was probably saying nigger 25x a minute on 4chan before going to jail

Is that your boyfriend?

AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING MAYO SHOULD'VE GOTTEN RAPED BY THAT BASED NIGGER and that nigger has a good physique ngldedsrs

that BBC energy cannot be contained

wish I was born a nigger

lmao this mayo was probably saying nigger 25x a minute on 4chan before going to jail
He got the full package of a /b/dweller.
Sadly the brotha is even more retarded, should've had educated him further and deeper.

Thats average day normal behavior of Niggers

White people have denser muscles, are stronger pound-for-pound than any other race. That Whitecel in the video could easily beat up like a million of those Tyrones without breaking a sweat.

White people have denser muscles, are stronger pound-for-pound than any other race. That Whitecel in the video could easily beat up like a million of those Tyrones without breaking a sweat.
Your tripping

"Genetically white people are stronger, reason for this is the slow twitch fiber muscles which Europeans (white people) have a lot. This is the main reason why white people dominate in sports that require strength over speed like the WSM (world strongest man) competitions and swimming. It's one of the main reasons, Vikings, Saxons, Spartans and Celts are renowned as the strongest warriors on earth since ancient times.

..."