Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone threatens foid beaters

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

My honest reaction:

A8c39kpu29v61

Who you got your money on between Final Boss Tyrone vs Gypsy Crusader

Speaking of which how about we stop putting our hands on short men too :feelskek:

Last edited:
Said the emotionally and sexually fulfilled Tyrone that’s probably nevER been fucked ovER, cucked or humiliated by some piece of shit whore Foid before evER in his life. :feelsclown:

He’s wrong for anothER reason btw which is that women tend to LOVE being beaten and abused by men and they cum really REALLY hard from being raped. :society:

So it’s almost like the phrase “nice guys finish last” is truer than anyone could evER expect! :soy::foidSoy::feels:

Said the emotionally and sexually fulfilled Tyrone that’s probably nevER been fucked ovER, cucked or humiliated by some piece of shit whore Foid before evER in his life. :feelsclown:

He’s wrong for anothER reason btw which is that women tend to LOVE being beaten and abused by men and they cum really REALLY hard from being raped. :society:

So it’s almost like the phrase “nice guys finish last” is truer than anyone could evER expect! :soy::foidSoy::feels:
I wanna hear him tell that to Gypsy Crusader's face, Tyrone's only kryptonite

It's funny how black men can whiteknight white foids so hard while simultaneously being okay with casual misogyny towards sheboons

Probably another derrick jaxn who is cheating on his gf/wife

My reaction to that
Confused Boxing GIF by DAZN

Come at me nigger, you might beat me but I will make sure I fucking hurt you

My reaction to that

S1wfo8do1vrc1 1
Lets hear him tell that to him

"Pick on somebody your own size"

K bet

My reaction to that

"Bet you don't have that balls with me"

Lets hear him tell that to this guy
I
Or better yet Jon Jones :feelskek:

"Bet you don't have that balls with me"

Lets hear him tell that to this guy
View attachment 1162986
Or better yet Jon Jones :feelskek:
I mean I probably won't be able to manhandle that guy like Jon Jones would but I would definitely make sure he's got a bloody nose and a black eye

I mean I probably won't be able to manhandle that guy like Jon Jones would but I would definitely make sure he's got a bloody nose and a black eye
Same af

My honest reaction after his threat:
A0791926495b9a50360bcc356633a64c 3