Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrones are cucking Somali guys

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I'm Somali in the U.S. I came here in elementary school.

It's absolutely my perception that black guys are cucking millennial Somali guys.

Probably Chads and others as well.

Basically, Somali guys = Hindus in the West.

I mean just lol

I'm not engaging in self-hatred, by the way. I love that I'm Somali, and I think abdi is a handsome man, but I know how alien he looks here in the West like many a non-white.

Yeah that Somali looks more Indian than African

The subhumans of subhumans... brutal.

Somalis have a very distinct look.

Somali girls got blacked bro itsover :feelstastyman:

@SoyUnPerdedor

Yes they get cucked as all ugly guys do

Pre modern somalis were possibly the best looking africans

and somalis are prob cucking curries tbh
Yeah that Somali looks more Indian than African
i havent met an indian that looks like that JFL. he looks like neither. they have their distinct look

and somalis are prob cucking curries tbh

i havent met an indian that looks like that JFL. he looks like neither. they have their distinct look
It seems like everyone is cucking curries tbh

lots of somalis think they're the same race as the blacks they see on tv, they're always coping about how it's islam that's keeping them from being the slayers they're born to be

I did a DNA test. There is small possibility that I have a Somali ancestor, that came to America 800 years ago. Remote possibility, but theoretically possible.
They did find people matching my father's Y Chromosome DNA in Somalia.
My father's mother looked a bit "off" White. Just a bit. She died back in 1973.
It was hard to tell, because she was very old.

Last edited:
Still better than Indians although that gummy smile...:horror:

Whew, big forehead, norwooding, buck/bad teeth, holy fuck. I got nothing to say besides from its over.

looks > all

If you are a good looking somali you will be fine. Only ugly somalis are getting cucked.

I did a DNA test. There is small possibility that I have a Somali ancestor, that came to America 800 years ago. Remote possibility, but theoretically possible.
They did find people matching my father's Y Chromosome DNA in Somalia.
My father's mother looked a bit "off" White. Just a bit. She died back in 1973.
It was hard to tell, because she was very old.
We wuz seafarerz n shit. The famous somalian black vikings.

Pre modern somalis were possibly the best looking africans
Ethiopian foids are the best looking Africans imo. Not countering the Arab countries of course.

What is worse?
Somali or ricecel?

As a disgusting subhuman 1/10 genetic trash that I am that wants the ground to swallow me up every day, I will still always thank the high genetic heavens that I'm not a somali, I genuinely can not think of anything being worse; worse than the darkest dahlit from the darkest depths of india or ricels, at least ricecels are high IQ.

The Somali pill is beyond brutal.

Last edited:
Somali cherry picking as usual, Abdi is BlackOps2 equivalent. This is a somali normie, stop coping.

Not disputing they are low tier ethnics though.

wtf

I'm not alt-right. I just think the Somali people have ethnic and cultural interests and we (and our Oromo cousins) are a unique race among the human population.

Moreover, we should abandon Islam and, in its place, worship our beautiful selves.

Who cares what anjabis think of us?

Last edited:

I read some of this. Somali men have so much pride, when someone judges Somalis negatively they tend to respond back in the same way(along the lines of "I don't like your cultural/ethnic group either!" or "Who cares what you think?" or "We're not like you, we are better!"). They tend to view themselves, along with other Horners, as a very special and unique race, different from their Bantu neighbors.

What Somalis need to admit is that westerners are much more influential and powerful than they are. This means that what Westerners think of the Horners, matters a great deal and will affect the lives of everyday Somalis and other Horners in the West.

How do you think Western society views Somalis? They view them as Black Africans. Maybe slightly special, slightly 'caucasoid' Black Africans but all in all still very much black and very much african. This means Somali men in the West will often feel compelled to associate with Africans/African-Americans, embrace with their culture, and identify as black as much as they do Somali. Some reject this however: Have you noticed that there are more Somali men on incels-sites, anthro-sites, chan-sites, etc, compared to other African immigrant groups in the West? I think this is because many of them have a hard time coping with being seen as just another black african by Western society.

I read some of this. Somali men have so much pride, when someone judges Somalis negatively they tend to respond back in the same way(along the lines of "I don't like your cultural/ethnic group either!" or "Who cares what you think?" or "We're not like you, we are better!"). They tend to view themselves, along with other Horners, as a very special and unique race, different from their Bantu neighbors.

What Somalis need to admit is that westerners are much more influential and powerful than they are. This means that what Westerners think of the Horners, matters a great deal and will affect the lives of everyday Somalis and other Horners in the West.

How do you think Western society views Somalis? They view them as Black Africans. Maybe slightly special, slightly 'caucasoid' Black Africans but all in all still very much black and very much african. This means Somali men in the West will often feel compelled to associate with Africans/African-Americans, embrace with their culture, and identify as black as much as they do Somali. Some reject this however: Have you noticed that there are more Somali men on incels-sites, anthro-sites, chan-sites, etc, compared to other African immigrant groups in the West? I think this is because many of them have a hard time coping with being seen as just another black african by Western society.

I agree with aspects of this post but disagree with others.

I do not in the least care whether or not I'm viewed as "black." I know I'm black. I also happen to be a member of a distinct nationhood.

Jesus christ there are more Jews than there are Somalis

I'm not engaging in self-hatred, by the way. I love that I'm Somali, and I think abdi is a handsome man, but I know how alien he looks here in the West like many a non-white.
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope-gif-9467020.gif

I legit love my Somalinimo, and regard Somali women as the most desirable on the planet. My inceldom is fueled by my despair in failing to attain them or African-American women who approach their appearance.

I legit love my Somalinimo, and regard Somali women as the most desirable on the planet. My inceldom is fueled by my despair in failing to attain them or African-American women who approach their appearance.
somali women are attractive tbh. too bad the men are constantly mogged by West African Tyrones