Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW u/Pheonixlavaempress: the face (and tits) of mental illness

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
(Hat tip @The Enforcer for whatever research unmasked this infiltrator!)

It's no surprise that as a foid devotes more and more of her time to vilifying incels on reddit, the probability of it being completely bat shit fucking insane approaches 1.000.

Nr0sdr2hbl3a1

Meet u/Pheonixlavaempress.

Fwdme2hce62a1

Screenshot 20221209 211503 Chrome

And she's also a whole lotta crazy:
Screenshot 20221209 222225 Chrome

These are the people who feel the need to log on to IT and tell the void how much they hate us.

46m0ub2g873a1

Ljwh43kdx93a1

Pity about her attitude, opinions and non-NT.

Last edited:
kek, I came across and posted about her here the other day. She's got more issues upstairs than anyone on this website.

I still can't believe actual females use reddit. It's just hilarious to me.

Her face looks like a middle aged Puerto Rican man in her unedited/unfiltered pictures. :feelspuke:

....CAME.... across?
As in found her on inceltear posting shit about incels despite her own dirty laundry being aired in the open, couldn't believe what I was seeing when I clicked on her profile. No I didn't coom to her if that's what you mean.

As in found her on inceltear posting shit about incels despite her own dirty laundry being aired in the open, couldn't believe what I was seeing when I clicked on her profile. No I didn't coom to her if that's what you mean.
:feelsYall:

Secret siblings?

Last edited:
Don’t give her attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back