Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. House of Representatives passes the "Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act"

Tick all the statements you agree with.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Capitol Building Congress Senate United States 810x524

This Wednesday, the United States House of Representatives passed H.R. 350, a bill that would create additional offices to monitor domestic terrorism within the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Titled the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022, H.R. 350 was passed largely along party lines; Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL-16) was the only Republican to vote "Yea".

Screenshot 2022 05 20 193954
Source: Roll Call 221, Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives

The bill now heads to the U.S. Senate, facing an uncertain future. It remains to be seen whether the Senate companion bill, S. 963, can survive the committee process and muster the 60 votes necessary to overcome a filibuster. However, if it does, the bill will then head to President Biden's desk.

You can read the entirety of the bill here:

Though passed in the wake of the Buffalo, NY shooting, the bill was initially sponsored back in January 2022 by Rep. Bradley Scott Schneider (D-IL-10), where it was referred to the Committees on the Judiciary, Homeland Security, and Armed Services. In an attempt to placate civil liberties concerns voiced by the ACLU and CAIR, Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY-10), the Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, filed an amendment to H.R. 350 by inserting a narrowing construction explicitly protecting First Amendment activity (see H.Amdt.212).

While the bill does not create or amend an existing federal criminal statute, it would establish three additional "domestic terrorism offices" within the DOJ, DHS, and FBI. These offices would be required to submit a joint report every six months assessing the threat of domestic terrorism in the United States. Additionally, the bill would appropriate funds to federal law enforcement agencies to "train" and help state and local law enforcement agencies "understand" terrorism.

Notably, the bill specifically singles out neo-Nazis and white supremacists, but does not mention any other subcategory of domestic terrorism. It also contains a sunset clause such that the law would expire after ten years.

An analysis by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimates that H.R. 350 would result in an additional $105 million in federal spending over FY 2023 to 2036, largely due to additional staffing requirements at the three new offices. The bulk of the spending increases would be directed toward the FBI.

Screenshot 2022 05 20 204010
Source: CBO Cost Estimate, H.B. 350

The passage of the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act came shortly after the Democrats of the House Judiciary Committee tweeted on Wednesday that the bill was "the least we could do" to oppose "white nationalism".

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/HouseJudiciary/status/1527049387045683200

On the other hand, House Minority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA-1) advised Republicans to vote against the bill because it would "create unnecessary and duplicative domestic terrorism offices", arguing that federal law enforcement agencies are already sufficiently equipped to handle domestic terrorist threats. "[T]his bill further weaponizes and emboldens the DOJ to target Americans' First Amendment rights to go after those who they see as political threats," Scalise continued in a memo to all House Republicans.

I'm going to leave this an open-ended discussion for now.

Its just gonna burn a bunch of taxpayer cash on studying beta losers who are supposed to be "terrorist threats" when they don't even leave their rooms. JFL at the absurdity of government bureaucracy. Reminds me of Catch-22

Last edited:
This will be bad. Good thing this websites servers are outside of the USA.

As stated in the bill and by the ADL this bill will only go after the right wing and non-woke groups.

It says right in the manifesto that the alphabet agencies penned under the recent NY collaborator's name that he "learned all of his ideology from the internet". The point of this was to give the state carte blanche to try to clamp down on the open web.

Additionally, notice they use the tired old nazi/white supremacist. A design decision to make it so that anyone speaking out against the changes new bills usher in as "crazy supremacists" and "nazis sympathizers". Classic "won't you think of the children?!" strategy.

Any powerful state wants the illusion of a bogeyman within our midst so that they can justify immense power and overreach. Start saving things locally to your hard drives. Start studying up on proxying and censorship circumvention. These are skills you may need in the not so distant future.

Its just gonna burn a bunch of taxpayer cash on studying beta losers who are supposed to be "terrorist threats" when they don't even leave their rooms. JFL at the absurdity of government bureaucracy. Reminds me of Catch-22
Exactly. While I do think they will "catch" some people that they consider to be a dangerous extremist, by and large it will be yet another huge waste of USA taxpayer money (just like all the politician's salaries). They will monitor and study a ton of no-life truecels who literally LDAR all day (or wageslave like myself). Most incels have nothing in life and do no activities that really involve others in any significant way. Not to mention the amount of incels is skyrocketing due to increasing hypergamy, so it is impossible to track all of us. AND they simply waste money because the government already spends a ton of money monitoring us through the USA "abc letter" agencies or even international agencies.

Although it is also likely that government idiots are simply using this to effectively launder money away for themselves, and use incels as a convenient excuse.

I wonder how many "incel terrorist attacks" there have even been. To me this sounds more like they just want to expand their budget like everyone who uses taxpayer money does and not because there is a legitimate crisis going on. Not to mention they seem to want to limit peoples privacy even more. I could think so many better investments for the security of people just from the top of my head. JFL at this world

I wonder how many "incel terrorist attacks" there have even been. To me this sounds more like they just want to expand their budget like everyone who uses taxpayer money does and not because there is a legitimate crisis going on. Not to mention they seem to want to limit peoples privacy even more. I could think so many better investments for the security of people just from the top of my head. JFL at this world
budgetmaxxing

UPDATE: This bill was blocked in the U.S. Senate and will NOT become law.

@sub human @Hoodedn1inja20 @METALMILITA88 @ControlledInsanity @Balding Subhuman @nystagmuscel

Based Senate?

@sub human @Hoodedn1inja20 @METALMILITA88 @ControlledInsanity @Balding Subhuman @nystagmuscel

Based Senate?
I’m not typically a fan of the GOP because of how ineffective they usually are but they have been based when it comes to the senate the past 15 months. Almost everything that Beijing Biden and his idiots try to pass gets blocked :feelsclown:

It’s hilarious to see leftists seethe about the filibuster and how a minority party shouldn’t be able to have this much power :feelskek: I love it. The same thing will happen to any gun control bill they try to pass. DOA.

The current administration and the DNC in general can’t stop taking L’s.

Based Senate?

Great news.

Based Senate?

Baaaaased. It would have been turbo cucked if this got passed. I felt like this bill was very politically motivated and wouldnt actually help stop real terrorism.

View attachment 615981

This Wednesday, the United States House of Representatives passed H.R. 350, a bill that would create additional offices to monitor domestic terrorism within the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Titled the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022, H.R. 350 was passed largely along party lines; Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL-16) was the only Republican to vote "Yea".

View attachment 615983
Source: Roll Call 221, Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives

The bill now heads to the U.S. Senate, facing an uncertain future. It remains to be seen whether the Senate companion bill, S. 963, can survive the committee process and muster the 60 votes necessary to overcome a filibuster. However, if it does, the bill will then head to President Biden's desk.

You can read the entirety of the bill here:

Though passed in the wake of the Buffalo, NY shooting, the bill was initially sponsored back in January 2022 by Rep. Bradley Scott Schneider (D-IL-10), where it was referred to the Committees on the Judiciary, Homeland Security, and Armed Services. In an attempt to placate civil liberties concerns voiced by the ACLU and CAIR, Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY-10), the Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, filed an amendment to H.R. 350 by inserting a narrowing construction explicitly protecting First Amendment activity (see H.Amdt.212).

While the bill does not create or amend an existing federal criminal statute, it would establish three additional "domestic terrorism offices" within the DOJ, DHS, and FBI. These offices would be required to submit a joint report every six months assessing the threat of domestic terrorism in the United States. Additionally, the bill would appropriate funds to federal law enforcement agencies to "train" and help state and local law enforcement agencies "understand" terrorism.

Notably, the bill specifically singles out neo-Nazis and white supremacists, but does not mention any other subcategory of domestic terrorism. It also contains a sunset clause such that the law would expire after ten years.

An analysis by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimates that H.R. 350 would result in an additional $105 million in federal spending over FY 2023 to 2036, largely due to additional staffing requirements at the three new offices. The bulk of the spending increases would be directed toward the FBI.

View attachment 616001
Source: CBO Cost Estimate, H.B. 350

The passage of the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act came shortly after the Democrats of the House Judiciary Committee tweeted on Wednesday that the bill was "the least we could do" to oppose "white nationalism".

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/HouseJudiciary/status/1527049387045683200

On the other hand, House Minority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA-1) advised Republicans to vote against the bill because it would "create unnecessary and duplicative domestic terrorism offices", arguing that federal law enforcement agencies are already sufficiently equipped to handle domestic terrorist threats. "[T]his bill further weaponizes and emboldens the DOJ to target Americans' First Amendment rights to go after those who they see as political threats," Scalise continued in a memo to all House Republicans.

I'm going to leave this an open-ended discussion for now.

Paradoxically, the bureaucrats whose jobs are funded by this bill will want to protect us.

We will be for them what "Native Americans" are for the bureau of Indian Affairs.

Some more people in DC for you glowie mods to sell data to ... ;)

Last edited:

Based Senate?

Good to know that at least not every :bluepill: whim is met immediately

Based Senate?

When the post 9/11 DoJ/DoD era started, there were more agencies created under the HSPDs "Homeland Security Presidential Directives" penned into immediate action by President George W. Bush than there were offices in government to put them in. They vowed to teach State and Local Emergency Management agencies how to "understand and recognise terrorism". Many of them took funding from the FBI's existing OC Organized Crime divisions, and gave power to the NSA & CIA to monitor activities in the States. This was mostly intended to watch shady Muslim dealings in the U.S and their connections abroad. The democrats who supported this initiative later helped to dismantle it, (with the help of late night comedy and Hollywood) and eventually it became ammunition for the likes of Muslim anti-discrimination NGOs, civil rights laywers and the helped in the rise of Barack Obama of the White House.

So it's no surprise that the Senate republicans are going to try hard to put a stop to it. Now that the Left is trying to fully revamp and redefine what "domestic terrorism" means. Yes, but only relatively speaking, you could say "more based Senate".

Last edited:
Whats concerning is despite there being a lot of white male ethnic foid couples, you still have a noticeable white nationalist presence in CA. Doesn't matter if its the rural red republican counties to the north, the valley, or southern california. They come to the bay area occasionally and drop anti-jew pamphlets all around the cities.

Its a free country and because of the 1st and 2nd amendment, these white nationalist are just gonna keep doing what theyre doing. Imagine if white foids actually dated Asian, Indian, and Hispanic men the same way that white males commonly date the foids of those races. As time goes on I think that is basically what is gonna happen with the zoomer generation and we're just gonna keep getting these whitecels shooting up places.

Don't think that for one second, those white foids not wanting to date men of color is entirely based on looks, in white American culture, its well known that the foids are totally stepping out of line if they date interracially and risk social banishment basically. Meanwhile, it is totally acceptable and ok if white men do it. Thats always been the case. The Zoot suit riots (White American sailors angry at latino men seen with white foids). The Tulsa race Massacre (mass white insecurity at the economic/sexual ascension of black men). And the Chinese exclusion act (the Chinese out competed the whites in labor and some chinese men were able to score some white wives, and that was basically all that it took.).

People who don't think that America is a deeply racist country watch too much fox news or are just completely willfully ignorant.

Last edited:
Whats concerning is despite there being a lot of white male ethnic foid couples, you still have a noticeable white nationalist presence in CA. Doesn't matter if its the rural red republican counties to the north, the valley, or southern california. They come to the bay area occasionally and drop anti-jew pamphlets all around the cities.

Its a free country and because of the 1st and 2nd amendment, these white nationalist are just gonna keep doing what theyre doing. Imagine if white foids actually dated Asian, Indian, and Hispanic men the same way that white males commonly date the foids of those races. As time goes on I think that is basically what is gonna happen with the zoomer generation and we're just gonna keep getting these whitecels shooting up places.

Don't think that for one second, those white foids not wanting to date men of color is entirely based on looks, in white American culture, its well known that the foids are totally stepping out of line if they date interracially and risk social banishment basically. Meanwhile, it is totally acceptable and ok if white men do it. Thats always been the case. The Zoot suit riots (White American sailors angry at latino men seen with white foids). The Tulsa race Massacre (mass white insecurity at the economic/sexual ascension of black men). And the Chinese exclusion act (the Chinese out competed the whites in labor and some chinese men were able to score some white wives, and that was basically all that it took.).

People who don't think that America is a deeply racist country watch too much fox news or are just completely willfully ignorant.
Fair points I suppose. I lived in America, and yes I experienced a little bit of "racism" but honestly, every ethnic culture is also "racist" or prejudice, not just white European Anglo Saxon purist. However, the problem is the taunting the Leftists did to the hillbilly and redneck population on a grand scale using every entertainment epitaph from Hollywood and comedy media known for the last 30 years. So naturally, the right wing became even more expressive.

BUAHHAHAHA THEY WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE FUCK OFF AWAY FROM ME KIDDIE FIDDLERS I AM INCEL UNTOUCHABLE MAFIA (IN VIDEO GAME)
Giga based nothing they do will solve the problem of inceldom and certain events except government mandated sex slaves :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: