Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UAE’s Prime Minister Wife Been Sleeping With British Bodyguard For Two Years

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Last edited:
@tehgymcel420 @Diocel

God that sand whore would have been a truecel if she were male.

Last edited:
Anyone else find it funny how predictable the face foids make in the stories where they are found to be cheating? :feelsclown::feelsclown:

"I know what I did was something others found wrong but only god can judge me and I know that."

"How dare u judge me. I'm still confident and know I'm a good person like it or not :rolleyes:"

Anyone else find it funny how predictable the face foids make in the stories where they are found to be cheating? :feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 376035
"I know what I did was something others found wrong but only god can judge me and I know that."

View attachment 376036
"How dare u judge me. I'm still confident and know I'm a good person like it or not :rolleyes:"
And here I was actually believing the husband might have been abusive.
I had cucked thinking. Blackpill is never wrong.

And here I was actually believing the husband might have been abusive.
Foids crying during things like this are known by less cucked normies as "putting on the waterworks". Fake crying and looking distressed to attract attention.

I had cucked thinking. Blackpill is never wrong.
It's funny in a way for guys that can clearly see this pattern but don't have to experience the personal fallout.

Fuck one of the richest men in the whole emirate can't even obtain custody..... SO OVER FOR MEN WITH CHILD COPE

During the Sheikh’s attempts to get custody of their 11-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son, the UK court ruled that he inflicted a “campaign of intimidation” against Haya and taunted her over the affair, the Mail said.
:rolleyes::p:heart:

Fuck one of the richest men in the whole emirate can't even obtain custody..... SO OVER FOR MEN WITH CHILD COPE

During the Sheikh’s attempts to get custody of their 11-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son, the UK court ruled that he inflicted a “campaign of intimidation” against Haya and taunted her over the affair, the Mail said.
Foids manage to make a royal kingdom look like a tabloid soap opera reality show tbh

Probaby similar to what she texted the bodyguard she was cheating with jfl.

Foids crying during things like this are known by less cucked normies as "putting on the waterworks". Fake crying and looking distressed to attract attention.
It's funny in a way for guys that can clearly see this pattern but don't have to experience the personal fallout.
ER did nothing wrong

tbf, the courtcase was in the united cuckdom

tbf, the courtcase was in the united cuckdom
This level of cuckery still would have happened in UAE (because most western influenced of all the sand lands) :feelshehe:
Although Saudi would have ended this Foids existence and the JBW guard.:banhammer:

Should've just done the bitch in then make it look like something different had occurred.

Should've just done the bitch in then make it look like something different had occurred.
He definitely has the money and power to pull that off. He was to late tho, now this foids presence alone has removed every ounce of manhood from this sheiks soul. NO SIMPathy for SEX HAVERS:p:heart:

No surprise, she reveals her hair. The elites of the Emirates are probably all godless. And the PM deserved this for normallizing relations with Israel. May Iran and Syria prevail over Zionist terrorism and oppression.

This level of cuckery still would have happened in UAE (because most western influenced of all the sand lands) :feelshehe:
Although Saudi would have ended this Foids existence and the JBW guard.:banhammer:
ethnic = cucked. You have white people enforcing their will upon you, and you cant do shit. Never began

No surprise, she reveals her hair. The elites of the Emirates are probably all godless. And the PM deserved this for normallizing relations with Israel. May Iran and Syria prevail over Zionist terrorism and oppression.
support israel, get cucked. look what happened to trump jfl

ethnic = cucked. You have white people enforcing their will upon you, and you cant do shit. Never began

support israel, get cucked. look what happened to trump jfl

you're a based Jew tbh

Another meeks pill. Over

Water is wet. Even in the middle of a desert it's wet :feelskek: .

1606094377260.png

This is every single foid. They never have accountability. They always see themselves as victims. Poor girls were pushed to cheating cuz he emotionally ignored her or cuz patriarchy or something that isn't her fault

This is every single foid. They never have accountability. They always see themselves as victims.
I liked better when the term attention whore was synonymous with and only applied to foids because that's exactly how foids act.

Poor girls were pushed to cheating cuz he emotionally ignored her or cuz patriarchy or something that isn't her fault
The underlined and the excuse of "not being there for her", "not meeting her needs", "him being neglectful" are ore common among all foids than the patriarchy one tbh

Imo it's mostly white worshiping ethnic foids that go for the patriarchy and social justice rationalizations to excuse or shift blame away from their actions.

Just more solid proof that even endless amounts of money can't save betas.

And "$66,000 watch and other gifts" or whatever it said she was giving the dude... ahh, the life of Chad. We will never in our wildest dreams know

*imply hitler meth shake*

UAE’s prime minister wife payed the white bodyguard at least $6.4 million to keep him quiet. Middle-east getting more and more cucked and invaded by white chad.

That is old news though I remember reading about this really long time ago.

What good all that money and power did to him if he can't execute the whore and the chad? He's on the same level of a cucked redditor.

Shia's are far worse.

Palestinians
She's Palestinian herself lol And then you wonder why Gulf Arabs are tied of them and their bullshit garbage.

Palestinians

She's Palestinian herself lol And then you wonder why Gulf Arabs are tied of them and their bullshit garbage.
hm maybe you are right. the article says she is of jordan... seems like palestinian women are more liberated, at least if we take this princess as an example. looks like another case of just be white in action:
35635556 8945801 She showered Russell Flowers with extravagant gifts and insisted a 63 1605285

Women never believe they are actually wrong. They believe that others construe their actions as wrong, or that they seem to have done the wrong thing at the time, but women can justify anything and everything to themselves.

A campaign of intimidation LMAO HOLY SHIT

They literally just make things up. Have you noticed how they always phrase these things like it's some kind of act of war?

You see it in so many other things - phrases like "verbal assualt", "emotional violence" and so on.

A campaign of intimidation LMAO HOLY SHIT

They literally just make things up. Have you noticed how they always phrase these things like it's some kind of act of war?

You see it in so many other things - phrases like "verbal assualt", "emotional violence" and so on.
Lol, why don't these sands just behead her and send her head in a basket back to her hometown, or just stone her to death by Sharia law ofc all this is Minecraft