Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Uganda's president says what he thinks about americans

Mixing with whom? Is he saying whites mixed with niggers and ethnics and became lesser humans?

Mixing with whom? Is he saying whites mixed with niggers and ethnics and became lesser humans?
Friendly fire?
I don't think he means that one race is superior to others in stormfront kind of way, but more like MMORPG character selection, where each race has it's own strengths and racemixing deteriorates that

Degenerated by mixing? lol....I like when niggers finally accept that big blood when mixed with white blood degrades their glory. :feelsdevil:

Imagine getting civilization lessons from niggers jfl

I don't think he means that one race is superior to others in stormfront kind of way, but more like MMORPG character selection, where each race has it's own strengths and racemixing deteriorates that
This is fair and isn't racist at all

Maybe he is saying niggers mixed with whites become lesser humans

Why can't we have blacks like this in America?

Why can't we have blacks like this in America?
Nigs in america don't have any traces of their native culture due to slavery. If you see africans that directly immigrate from africa to the USA then you'll hear based nigs like this

other countries are starting to get really tired of america's bullshit. always preaching and teaching to others telling them how to live their lives. what to do what not to do.

just like the ethnic foid news anchors all across america who only date/marry white chads and like to gas light and guilt trip people.

We here in America don't like this LGBT shit and rampant degeneracy either. It's tearing the nation apart but democrats keep trying to force this shit on everyone.

I think that's probably a fake tweet.

other countries are starting to get really tired of america's bullshit. always preaching and teaching to others telling them how to live their lives. what to do what not to do.
That was the last based thing America did in the 2000s, before retarded euros who whine at everything about culture came online. I remember growing up with funny race jokes and saying the n word constantly. Then Steven universe came and ruined everything now it became unholy globohomo wasteland. Now it's just gay people telling Europeans what to do which isn't as based as before. for once I side with this over the sea chocolate man. It's fucking bad when even based Africans and the og racemixed like me admit this is actually true. We need to team up and go to war against the soft it's the legitimate and correct way

Last edited:
Based. Death to America

We here in America don't like this LGBT shit and rampant degeneracy either. It's tearing the nation apart but democrats keep trying to force this shit on everyone.
:yes: only the Supreme Court can save America now

i wish biden had a pair so he could wipe those christian colonial fascist scum from this world with all the mc nukes