Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugh... Christmass time, bleh

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
X-mass time, worst time in the year. I cant fucking stand the commercials showing couples in love in snowy weather. :feelspuke::feelsree:

I like the cold weather more. Means I can be comfy at home with the heater on with some food watching anime and browsing .is. Sure others are cuddling with gf or whatever but who cares, I won’t let sex havers live in my mind rent free.
I do and camt stop it since I wanted to have a gf.

Spring is more suifuel to me. Nothing is more brutal when the winter is over and young women are starting to wear less clothes day by day to get chad attention.
I am fine with Christmas.

used to love it as a kid, it was the best time of year, loved all that christmas themed shit and most of all presents, lol. now it's just shitty weather and darkness

If you think that's bad, imagine Christmas as an Incel in Australia. Not only do you have all the annoying Normie festivities, but it's summer too. All the Normies now have more of an excuse to go out an celebrate because of the warm weather.

I don't like Christmas. Last year was LifeFuel, it was effectively cancelled due to the 'rona - I stayed in all day, didn't watch anything related to Christmas or take any note of its existence, and had pizza and chips for dinner.

What I hate most about Christmas is the atheistic consoomer mentality that has overtaken it.

The weather is nice but the holidays make me want to die