Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly ass ricecel strolling about with his harem, gets his head bashed in by low inhib blackcel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

These men began hitting on Claire and her friends. In an effort to get them to stop, the ladies told them that Michael was their mutual boyfriend. However, the men continued to bother them.
One of the unidentified men then asked Michael how he was able to score all of these ladies. He answered: "Just be yourself and they’ll come to you."

Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also holy shit this guy is so ugly, how does he have a girlfriend? :shock:

Statusmaxxing. His gf will just use his channel to grow hers and then bounce. Still better than nothing I guess.

If you are a weak framed Incel, Even if you do ever ascend, some thugmaxed nigger and his gangbanger nigger friends will try to take your girl right there in the middle of the street, and bash your head in if your try to do anything about it.

And that is why every weak framed sub 6ft Incel should carry a gun

Statusmaxxing. His gf will just use his channel to grow hers and then bounce. Still better than nothing I guess.
Who'd watch a guy like him though?

normie problems

Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Clickbait title, they were white

This is steeping pretty low for a race bait thread

Last edited:
There's something fundamentally wrong with some Black guys

Of course its always a nignog that does this kind of shit :feelsLSD:

Too often, sadly...I never connected with the anti-Asian sentiments held by some Blacks. Poverty? Whites, understandable. East Asians/Curries? Not so much...

Low caste ni$$as ..who was the cuck that gave them civil rights??:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

There's something fundamentally wrong with some Black guys
I’m not a kike redditor who reads articles, but incels beat up an asian with a harem right? Good. Fuck Harem havers and fuck society for letting Harem nature become more and more normalized.

If you are a weak framed Incel, Even if you do ever ascend, some thugmaxed nigger and his gangbanger nigger friends will try to take your girl right there in the middle of the street, and bash your head in if your try to do anything about it.

And that is why every weak framed sub 6ft Incel should carry a gun
It's NYC, very strict gun laws. Unless you want to be like Bernie Goetz.

Why does he have a flat wife nose and full lips? He literally has negro features. Is this common among Asians?

With a faggot haircut like that, I'd stomp him in a mud patch.

Clickbait title, they were white

This is steeping pretty low for a race bait thread
Cope. They were niggers.

And where are the pictures of the perpetrators? This is how you know they were niggers.
You're just making baseless assumptions because they're more convenient :feelssus:

You're literally no better than the foids who assume all incels are school shooters

You're just making baseless assumptions because they're more convenient :feelssus:

You're literally no better than the foids who assume all incels are school shooters
It's almost always blacks that attack Asians and commit the vast majority of violent street crime.

It's almost always blacks that attack Asians and commit the vast majority of violent street crime.

Took me like 2 seconds

Alright then show us the pictures of the perps. Niggers did this until proven otherwise.

status maxxing is real. Same with cult maxxing. Studies have shown foids can often confused their lust for powerful man and for highly physically attractive man. Ofc with power, if guy loses it = ogre

And where are the pictures of the perpetrators? This is how you know they were niggers.
:bigbrain:

View attachment 590045

Took me like 2 seconds
Jfl, I remember that bullshit. They "analyzed" newspaper articles about people being racist to Asians. Half of the data was articles about Trump calling corona chinavirus and similar shit. Also they never mention the perp's race when they're black ("teen", "youth" = codeword for nigger), that's how you know it was a nigger.

Jfl, I remember that bullshit. They "analyzed" newspaper articles about people being racist to Asians. Half of the data was articles about Trump calling corona chinavirus and similar shit. Also they never mention the perp's race when they're black ("teen", "youth" = codeword for nigger), that's how you know it was a nigger.
If your so confident that blacks commit more crime against that specific group than white's then prove it

The biggest crimes against them have always been mentally ill white incels

I can pull up about a dozen black on Asian crimes and way more than that, frankly. And that white guy also shot another white guy and white women. Asians weren't specifically targeted.

Still, which group commits the lions share of violent street crime in NYC, Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, Baltimore, Atlanta, name your U.S. city here? So yes, if someone, no matter their race, is stabbed on the streets, I'm not going to think it was a 70 year old Italian grandma. I'm going to assume it was 14-35 year old Tyrone until proven otherwise. And most times, I'll be correct.

Regardless if it was a white dude or black dude, this is one of the reasons why non-Asian foids are afraid to date outside of their race. They know that the men from the foid's race would not like it and start fights.

We ricecels are too high inhib.

I can pull up about a dozen black on Asian crimes and way more than that, frankly. And that white guy also shot another white guy and white women. Asians weren't specifically targeted.
Bruh, 6 of them were asian women, there were only two white people involved

Bruh, 6 of them were asian women, there were only two white people involved
Like I said, that's only one crime and whites were also targeted. I never said that a white guy never committed violence against Asians, but that most of it is committed by blacks against Asians.

Cope they are curries

Violence is linked with IQ, as we all know. Of-course, intelligent beings often commit violent acts.

Asians are simply more intelligent, statistically. JBW = Low Inhib = Lower Intelligence.

Background
Data on the relationship between intelligence quotient (IQ) and violence perpetration are scarce and nationally representative data from the UK adult population is lacking. Therefore, our goal was to examine the relationship between IQ and violence perpetration using nationally representative community-based data from the UK.
Methods
We analyzed cross-sectional data from the 2007 Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey. IQ was estimated using the National Adult Reading Test (NART). Violence perpetration referred to being in a physical fight or having deliberately hit anyone in the past 5 years. We conducted logistic regression analysis to assess the association between IQ (exposure variable) and violence perpetration (outcome variable).
Results
There were 6872 participants aged ⩾16 years included in this study. The prevalence of violence perpetration decreased linearly with increasing IQ [16.3% (IQ 70–79) v. 2.9% (IQ 120–129)]. After adjusting for demographic and behavioral factors, childhood adversity, and psychiatric morbidity, compared with those with IQ 120–129, IQ scores of 110–119, 100–109, 90–99, 80–89, and 70–79 were associated with 1.07 [95% confidence interval (CI) 0.63–1.84], 1.90 (95% CI 1.12–3.22), 1.80 (95% CI 1.05–3.13), 2.36 (95% CI 1.32–4.22), and 2.25 (95% CI 1.26–4.01) times higher odds for violence perpetration, respectively.
Conclusions
Lower IQ was associated with violence perpetration in the UK general population. Further studies are warranted to assess how low IQ can lead to violence perpetration, and whether interventions are possible for this high-risk group.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back