Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly bitch thinks she desERves the top 0.05% of men (6ft+ height and makes 200k+ USD annual salary before tax).

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/0w-t-p_XcVI?si=WRINQo_D1IcqWBUP

Look at hER face, she is a 3/10 (ugly as FUCK!)

And she thinks she desERves a top tiER man. Normies and soycucks will defend hER by saying “that’s just prefERences sweaty”

Meanwhile, incels who work avERage jobs are labelled as “entitled” for wanting an avERage looking girlfriend

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

BTW the Eurasian hapa chick who is narrating, is HOT AF. I would be so dirty with hER NGL

Last edited:
Least hypergamous woman in 2023

Guys in the comments are keeping it real. Good to see. But they're still miles away from learning how much physical attractiveness truly impacts life.

And she thinks she desERves a top tiER man. Normies will just defend hER by saying “that’s just prefERences sweaty”

Meanwhile, incels who work avERage jobs are labelled as “entitled” for wanting an avERage looking girlfriend

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

BTW the Eurasian chick who is narrating, is HOT AF. I would be so dirty with hER NGL

I don't understand the objection of the "based" chink foid. A woman only has to offer her holes and she always gets the man she wants. Whether this man is just looking for a short-term fuck doesn't matter at first. The fact is, the woman gets the fuck she wants while incels don't have this option.

Yeah I don't think her sons will have a good time, her jaw looks very weak.
BTW the Eurasian chick who is narrating, is HOT AF. I would be so dirty with hER NGL
I think I remember clicking on a video of hers one time, I watched 10 seconds and got so overwhelmed with feelings of wanting to fall in love with her that I could not watch further, she probably looks worse without the makeup but still.

And she thinks she desERves a top tiER man. Normies and soycucks will defend hER by saying “that’s just prefERences sweaty”

she's 3/10 without makeup. She can easily go to a 7/10 which can land hER all these men

she's 3/10 without makeup. She can easily go to a 7/10 which can land hER all these men
Do you have a pic of her without makeup? she still looks like she would have an attractive face shape and stuff irrespective of the make up

Guys in the comments are keeping it real. Good to see. But they're still miles away from learning how much physical attractiveness truly impacts life.
Blame me or not, I still have some hope about at very least some of them finally waking up from their bluepill illusions

Do you have a pic of her without makeup? she still looks like she would have an attractive face shape and stuff irrespective of the make up

He’s talking about the blonde girl you retard

Obviously the blonde girl is without makeup, while the Eurasian hapa foid has makeup

She will get a 6ft row of cats soon

I really do hate these pick me/grifter girls that react to those videos, and act like they are any different :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back