Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ugly wagecel trait - coworkers (esp in a largely foid office) set you up for failure

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
For about 3 months, aside from the manager (who is chadtier but a nice guy tbh), I was the only guy at the job. The position entails a lot of things I never did before, and I'm learning, but I was basically trained for half a day, and the next day just thrown in the water to sink or swim, so to speak. "Just call us if you have problems", is what they say, but half of the time they don't pick up, or direct me to someone higher because they're not sure. One foid, who is a coworker and not a manager, is particularly bitchy about the things I do (despite very clearly being new). There's another foid who is a cute 7, and she is even less experienced than I am - she's given the better schedules. Most recently, an experienced and good looking guy was hired, and he's working with the cute inexperienced girl, while I'm still left floundering and looking stupid - these past few days I've been wondering if they're just setting me up to look stupid and let me go.
Other random fact, the second manager below the top manager is very unprofessional looking and doesn't seem to know shit, but got promoted fairly quickly.

Foids were allowed to jobs and given right and that's why social contract was broke.
It doesn't matter if you are hard working, it doesn't matter they give you a shit training.
All that matters is YOUR LOOKS.

I was working at the office jobs mostly with women and I can tell you - there's always at least one bitchy slut thats angry on the world.
I learned from experience that as incel I should ask either men for help because they are nicer or older women 50+ because they are not frustrated.

I was basically trained for half a day, and the next day just thrown in the water to sink or swim
that's standard practice in most jobs

Anyone the higher ups want gone they can and will set you up for failure and this is common.

A coworker of mine was fired because he was very ugly awkward with others and not an autistic genius at the job.

My observation in corps has been that once a higher up knows who you are and doesn’t like you it’s over and you should find another job. They poison the well with the other managers and department heads — many of whom will not even know you or have worked with you — but unquestioningly these people just believe each other which means it’s over.

To get that guy out the door they gave him an impossible problem to do in an impossible amount of time. When he failed which obviously he would, they canned him “with cause”. I recommended him for another job as a reference and he got it so I hope someday he’ll return the favor (he probably doesn’t even remember me so much time has passed).

I was doing OK in my job a few years back til one thing went wrong (I requested to be moved to another team/didn’t want to work under a certain female manager because she kept stealing my work to pass off as her own and otherwise didn’t fucking do anything and talked shit about everyone she worked with to everyone who would listen). This it seems was a mistake because I was put on the shit list from this point forward at that company. In hindsight my view is don’t rock the boat and just never draw any negative attention towards yourself if possible. Or become best friends with the higher ups who matter but of course you can’t really do that as an ugly low status guy at the bottom of the corporate food chain.

The corporate world is disgusting. Evil people and unqualified people leap frog to the good positions based on identity politics or who they know, good workers who’ve been with company for a long time are denied even small raises and have no path higher in the company, corrupt people of low character who are also weirdly naive about some things are given power in the structure all the time, and the higher up you go the less responsibility you have and the more your paid, it makes no sense. Basically you’re either high enough to be part of the “owner” class or you’re going to be treated very badly despite being part of the group that actually does the real work. It sucks and I wish misfortune upon some of these out of touch corpocunts who treat their underwings so badly while doing nothing and having no integrity. Yuck

Last edited:
that's standard practice in most jobs
Corporations don’t train anyone these days. They have so many choices they just won’t choose you if you’d need any training and they just expect you to come in knowing everything, no real onboarding. It’s honestly incredible how terrible working conditions are for so many of these places yet were gaslit by retards that “nah bro even though you’re paid terribly and treated like dogshit, it’s the best time in history and you’re just being entitled”. I hate boomerfags and “got mine” types that espouse this shit.

Where I work tons of people leave because there’s no way to get help on anything you’re stuck and this has just gotten worse over time. I wish I could leave but I can’t get another job in this dogshit economy where the corps and capital hold 110% of the bargaining power. I wish my field was unionized but it’s basically impossible to form unions anymore our laws being what they are.

Last edited: