Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Uhh... what? #UsToo Black women are complaining about NOT getting sexually harassed enough.

CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
#UsToo: Why haven't more black women been sexually harassed?
  • "No one wants to be sexually harassed in the workplace, but everyone would like to think that they’re worthy of being sexually harassed in the workplace."
  • "When I was sexually harassed... it was nice to know that someone wanted to take advantage of me."
  • "My concern is that not enough black women are being sexually harassed in the media."
Has life become the meme?

Thats a website like theonion what ur linking OP :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Stop the ride. I want to get off.

I can remedy that

This is probably some parody shit or something. Until I see it used by actual foids on Twitter i won't believe it.

But I'm not surprised. White and coloured men would never harass a hideous nigress. Only apes and gorillas would do that. Just look at any ghetto movie. Lmao.

i'm done, fuck life.

Meanwhile mens careers hang in the balance at every turn.
Women are a danger to all that exists.

#UsToo: Why haven't more black women been sexually harassed?
  • "No one wants to be sexually harassed in the workplace, but everyone would like to think that they’re worthy of being sexually harassed in the workplace."
  • "When I was sexually harassed... it was nice to know that someone wanted to take advantage of me."
  • "My concern is that not enough black women are being sexually harassed in the media."
Has life become the meme?

Black women secretly want whites (and only whites) to "harass" them.

JBW proven once again for the 48123th time this month.

These black bitches can't wait to accuse men of sexual harassment, especially non-black men, so they can get that sweet victim attention the pretty white and asian girls get.

Black women secretly want whites (and only whites) to "harass" them.

JBW proven once again for the 48123th time this month.

These black bitches can't wait to accuse men of sexual harassment, especially non-black men, so they can get that sweet victim attention the pretty white and asian girls get.

True and messed up in so many ways :feelsrope: