Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Uigurs become famous thanks to "Eurasian, attractive" features

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
@Lv99_BixNood

"Uygur faces are finding their way to movie screens, phones, and billboards across China."

"Members of the ethnic minority group have facial features that Chinese brands have deemed “attractive,” creating opportunities for talented Uygurs to break into the entertainment business as singers, models and TV stars."

"The ethnic group has Turkic roots and speak a language that’s more similar to Turkish than Mandarin. Their script is derived from Arabic and their physical appearances resemble central Asians more than the Han ethnic majority that make up China"

"Demand for men and women who share the same Eurasian characteristics as Gulnezer have been on the rise lately"

"Many of his Chinese clients are “looking for a face that have some Asian characteristics, but also have some kind of white Europeanness to it.”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you're Caucasion or Hapa, and dont have too dark skin, you will MOOOOOOG in Asia. Even fucking Uigurs, who are probably 30% Caucasion at most, are moggers.

Turkman14
Turkman11

B-But I thought they were all being rounded up in concentration camps and genocided :soy:

b-but i thought the wiggers in china were being forced to play IRL squid games :feelsLSD:

B-But I thought they were all being rounded up in concentration camps and genocided :soy:
More like impregnated by Han men:fuk:

Although the more I look at Uigurs, I'm amazed how some of my cousins actually do look like them. I have 3 cousins whose dad is from Turkmenistan and they all look Asiatic.

@Lv99_BixNood

"Uygur faces are finding their way to movie screens, phones, and billboards across China."

"Members of the ethnic minority group have facial features that Chinese brands have deemed “attractive,” creating opportunities for talented Uygurs to break into the entertainment business as singers, models and TV stars."

"The ethnic group has Turkic roots and speak a language that’s more similar to Turkish than Mandarin. Their script is derived from Arabic and their physical appearances resemble central Asians more than the Han ethnic majority that make up China"

"Demand for men and women who share the same Eurasian characteristics as Gulnezer have been on the rise lately"

"Many of his Chinese clients are “looking for a face that have some Asian characteristics, but also have some kind of white Europeanness to it.”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you're Caucasion or Hapa, and dont have too dark skin, you will MOOOOOOG in Asia. Even fucking Uigurs, who are probably 30% Caucasion at most, are moggers.

View attachment 615636View attachment 615637
Based Turkic Kara bogas.
You think turks can run jbw in east asia?

Yeah they mog the Han to the core ngl
It depends on how chinkish they look. Some Uigurs look European, some look MENA, some look Asian. It depends, but as a whole they do mog Hans, especially since Han are usually brownish in color while Uigurs are pinkish in color

Turkman9

Except intellectually, it seems.
If the han were "intellegient", they would be engaging in a mass-scale bleaching program, rather than seething at being inferior.

Also, that intellect sure helped them with their retard communism 1 child policy, eh?:lul:

Yeah, and they're all like 6'0, although one of them is bald:feelsrope: They mog me HARD. Their sister married an Anatolian Turk and now they have a blonde son

Cousinson

unfortunately for them the Han are fucking their women so they'll cease to exist in a few years.
Yeah, this is why I say Chinese are retarded as fuck. If they keep taking Uigur women, they will simply destroy the Eurasian facial traits they love so much. What should happen is for Uigur men to fuck Han women while also fucking Uigur women.
Some Han from the north of china can also be pinkish in colour
yeah, and pink skin is the ultimate way to tell you're not a shitsin. Plus, it just looks more beautiful than yellow color or brown color.

Last edited:
some mediteranneans, italians, spaniards and greeks dont have pink skin, you consider them shitskins?
Yes nigga :lul::lul::lul: How this even a question?

Brown Italians

Southeuro27
Southeurope7
Southeurope3

Brown Spanish

Southeurope9
Southeurope8
Southeuro18

Brown Greeks

Ghbj
Greekguy
C12783ee64409a2d13998c9

Meanwhile, there are people in Saudi Arabia that look like this

Arab6
Saudi19
Saudi20

If you have pink skin and caucasion skull, you are white. IF you dont, you aren't. Simple as.

Brown Italians

View attachment 615643View attachment 615644View attachment 615645

Brown Spanish

View attachment 615646View attachment 615647View attachment 615648

Brown Greeks

View attachment 615649View attachment 615650View attachment 615651

View attachment 615652View attachment 615654View attachment 615655

If you have pink skin and caucasion skull, you are white. IF you dont, you aren't. Simple as.
Ika-Sama

I'm Aryan now.

Yeah, and they're all like 6'0, although one of them is bald:feelsrope: They mog me HARD. Their sister married an Anatolian Turk and now they have a blonde son

View attachment 615641

Yeah, this is why I say Chinese are retarded as fuck. If they keep taking Uigur women, they will simply destroy the Eurasian facial traits they love so much. What should happen is for Uigur men to fuck Han women while also fucking Uigur women.

yeah, and pink skin is the ultimate way to tell you're not a shitsin. Plus, it just looks more beautiful than yellow color or brown color.
Why would the chinese cuck themselves
Ika-Sama

I'm Aryan now.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why would the chinese cuck themselves
If they want to be more caucasion, which is clearly the case, they can't just go and breed the caucasion-looking Uigurs out of existence. It's not that complicated.

If they want to be more caucasion, which is clearly the case, they can't just go and breed the caucasion-looking Uigurs out of existence. It's not that complicated.
But self genocide is not really a solution.

Brown Italians

Brown Spanish

Brown Greeks

Those italians are rare just like those arabs.You are cherrypicking

Brown Italians

Brown Spanish

Brown Greeks

No one would care about them if they were shitskins

they are basically hapa, like central asians..kazakh, kyrgyz, etc

Mental illness:feelshehe:

It's not genocide if the genes are being passed on and imrpoved:feelskek:
From a genetic standpoint that makes no sense. If you are going to strip away the individual from the gene(let alone entire ethnicities) then all we'll be left with are the genes themselves. Genes don't improve they just get passed on. And I'm not even going to go into the philosophical question about the true value of the word "improved" here.

No one would care about them if they were shitskins
big truth during the Tutsi genocide in Rwanda. No one gave a fuck and did nothing. Even though intervening there would be very easy as Rwanda is a weak small country. But everyone just let it happen since they were poor nigs.

More like impregnated by Han men:fuk:

Although the more I look at Uigurs, I'm amazed how some of my cousins actually do look like them. I have 3 cousins whose dad is from Turkmenistan and they all look Asiatic.
"Although the more I look at Uigurs, I'm amazed how some of my cousins actually do look like them. I have 3 cousins whose dad is from Turkmenistan and they all look Asiatic."

Thats because Asians have extremely domaint genes.

Some one who is only 5~10 Asian can come out look like a full hapa.

"Although the more I look at Uigurs, I'm amazed how some of my cousins actually do look like them. I have 3 cousins whose dad is from Turkmenistan and they all look Asiatic."

Thats because Asians have extremely domaint genes.

Some one who is only 5~10 Asian can come out look like a full hapa.
Nah, my cousins dont look like hapas, they look similar to Keanu Reeves in terms of hair and eyes.

I've decided to make this thread a general thread to show any article of Asians wanting to be white

"I dodged social media for days afterwards because the torrent of pity and fascination from non-Asians was just too much."

"The documentary took us along with three women as they underwent double eyelid surgery, breast enlargement, nose and chin reshaping, and also examined skin lightening creams, eyelid tape and other cosmetic practices."

" east Asian faces with eurocentric beauty standards is seldom researched or publicly discussed. In a way, that silence protects me, because I worry that airing these issues enables a smug knowingness, a devouring curiosity: “Did you hear about all those self-hating slit-eyed chinks? So sad!”

"Julie Chen, whose former boss claimed her Asian eyes made her look “disinterested and bored”. Later, a big-time agent refused to represent her unless she had surgery to make her eyes bigger. After she underwent the surgery, her career took off."

"Double eyelids are preferred in Korea, China and Japan, where about half the population is born with this characteristic, and surgery is quite common in these countries."

"step into any Asian beauty store and you’ll find a huge assortment of patterned and coloured contact lenses, as well as ones that try to look “natural”.

"Eyelid tape is part of a whole host of Asian beauty products"

"Asians are always trying to look white, even when Asian beauty trends make no reference to whiteness at all."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited: