Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK adding domestic Abuse into sex offenders register

Only violence against woman is seen as terrorism and must be taken seriously. JBW (just be woman) is law

So no incels will ever end up on that list. Guess we are the ideal husbands according to science and statistic :mask::feelsstudy::bigbrain:

United Kuckdom at it once again

God why won't someone nuke the UK already

Terrorism is when you slap your wife a couple times for talking back in an argument, you fucking inkwell. You're literally supporting the patriarchy right now. :feelsUgh:

Slapping your wife because she cheated on you is the same as making preparations for a terrorist attack. Got it.

Then again it won't stop Chad. Chad could be a rapist, pedophile, psychopath, and women would still want to suck his dick and be his gf.

Slapping your wife because she cheated on you is the same as making preparations for a terrorist attack. Got it.

Then again it won't stop Chad. Chad could be a rapist, pedophile, psychopath, and women would still want to suck his dick and be his gf.
True, chad can be a serial killer and it only adds value for women

Jfl imagine reading all this news and not seeing the pattern and the agenda behind it.
It's literally like a comedy movie.

Thank god the uk is failing economically women can push for whatever orwellian shit but at the end of the day theyre non human incompetent parasites a recession will put them in their place. If i lived in the uk id refuse to even be in the same room as a toilet hell as a canadacel im mostly at that point and we are not half as bad.

Thank god the uk is failing economically women can push for whatever orwellian shit but at the end of the day theyre non human incompetent parasites a recession will put them in their place. If i lived in the uk id refuse to even be in the same room as a toilet hell as a canadacel im mostly at that point and we are not half as bad.
:cool::y'all: UK will always be remembered as the country that was cucked by the American and the French.

UK CAN SUCK MY SMALL TINY STINKY 3 INCHES IMITATION OF REAL DICK TBH FUCK THEIR FUCKED UP INBREED ISLAND (IN VIDEO GAME)
You are somewhat losing it, or maybe it is just somehow became boring.. every day is the same

Police will be told that they must treat violence against women and girls as seriously as terrorism
Apparently now beating a stupid foid is equivalent to killing hundreds of people in a suicide attack, but foids beating men is completely fine :feelsclown::feelsclown:

wow fuck that 3rd world country