Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK “animal rapist “ avoids jail

Is this a legit case of being a mentalcel?

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Don’t care but he’s seriously fucked in the head ngl.

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/ajesterofsorts/status/1736070372649542060

If you don’t read the article he snuck into a farm and would tie up the calves and “strangle & rape” them until he was finished with them some of the animals died, he’s only 25 years old but has 7 years of experience with raping animals on and off.

I’m surprised the U.K. justice system didn’t make an example out of him because the U.S. would’ve made him a sex offender and he would have no choice but to consider roping. He look like too many actors in Hollywood ngl

'This man raped calves until they died'

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Leviticus 20:15​

If a man rapes an animal, both of them have to be put down. I mean the animal didn't do anything wrong but it's been defiled so it must die. Poor animals man. I'm gonna try to go vegetarian to protest the cruel industrial treatment of animals. Animals have distinct personalities, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have some primitive version of a soul. Savitri Devi (based womxn) went vegetarian in protest of the treatment of animals. Also hitler was vegetarian

Liam Brown, 25, triggered an alarm in the middle of the night and was found by farmer Ian Farwell with his hands on either side of a calf with his trousers down and hips moving backwards and forwards.
Trying so hard not to say ''Liam Brown, 25, fucked animals'' :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Animals have no awareness of their own and no objective morals or ethics. They only exist for own entertainment.

Possible signs of Welsh heritage?

Welsh genes kicking in

I see the British are finally embracing indian culture

When Euros brag about their low crime rates and lack of prisoners, I think of shit like this. Does only murder lead to jail time?

Meanwhile we have Women fucking dogs and no one bats an eye.

Wtf. Disgusting nonce

Those British are so posh, cultured and sophisticated.