Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK antisemitic hate incidents hit new high in 2023, says charity

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
All throughout history, across the whole world, its never their fault tho

not jack shit is rising, they do this all the damn time "oh my god antisemitism is rising so give us money goy"

The genocidal psychosis of some of their more extreme elements is something every world citizen should be aware of.
FB IMG 1708042222739

mass genocide them like eren yeager and hitler

Jewish organization and jewish self-reporting:

Jussie Smollet type shit, who besides being a nigger was also a jew. Give me a break with these kikes and their sob stories. It's the same here I've seen the ugly face of some jew bitch on the news 3 times this week kvetching about anti-semitism and not feeling safe and I don't even watch the news all that much, I'm sure it's a lot more than the 3 times I've seen here with all these gay leftoid/zogged talkshows.

All throughout history, across the whole world, its never their fault tho
Just like niggers, always playing the victim
Yup- just simply the two sides of the same coin.
nigs are just too stupid to comprehend, kikes are just disingenuous and evil
Niggers are not even human so although they are insufferable, you kinda can't blame them tbh.

Kikes are pure evil though; they genuinely are soulless & void of any sense of morality & decency.

The party line as far as Jews are concerned is that antisemites are losers outcasts and societal rejects looking for scapegoats.

Let's just assume that this is true.

It doesn't change the fact that some of them are racial supremacist genocidal psychotics.

Yup- just simply the two sides of the same coin.

Niggers are not even human so although they are insufferable, you kinda can't blame them tbh.

Kikes are pure evil though; they genuinely are soulless & void of any sense of morality & decency.
kikes always walk around with a smug arrogance, always looking for ways to screw people over like a snake

I notice it anytime I see some curly haired big nose

kikes always walk around with a smug arrogance, always looking for ways to screw people over like a snake

I notice it anytime I see some curly haired big nose
I can "sense" it also if that makes sense.

antisemitic=anything anti-zionist

The Conservative Party just got absolutely crushed in a by election. People have had enough of them.
It's effectively the English Zionist National Party.
Labour of course is controlled too. There is a right wing party called Reform which I don't know much about - I assume that's controlled too. A real right wing party like Patriotic Alternative isn't even allowed to register as a political party. The system keeps finding excuses to deny them including what their fuckin' logo looks like

The Conservative Party just got absolutely crushed in a by election. People have had enough of them.
It's effectively the English Zionist National Party.
Labour of course is controlled too. There is a right wing party called Reform which I don't know much about - I assume that's controlled too. A real right wing party like Patriotic Alternative isn't even allowed to register as a political party. The system keeps finding excuses to deny them including what their fuckin' logo looks like
I see Tories claiming Labour is anti-Semitic. Is that not working anymore? I heard it hurt Corbyn last time

I see Tories claiming Labour is anti-Semitic. Is that not working anymore? I heard it hurt Corbyn last time

It's not working. An antisemite now of course is anyone who doesn't agree to every single Jewish demand even if it's genocide. I don't think Corbyn lost just because he was labelled antisemitic.
We've regularly had Jews threatening to leave because they think Britain is "antisemitic". As if anyone cares.