Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel UK man arrested for quoting "homophobic statements" from bible

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
United Cuckdom, so happy to live here :feelsseriously:

Out of all the countries in the first world, are the republican parts of the US the least cucked place?

How cucked or based is Australia?

And liberals/progressives will think this is good because they have some faggot friends or are faggots themselves. This is why when the system fails they get the wall in minecraft.

Yet they allow Muslims to preach openly. I read recently that in Ireland they were planning to allow a Muslim sermon in the national stadium.

United Cuckdom, so happy to live here :feelsseriously:
Over for you
It's beyond over for the the UK. They are a failed state now. Total Dystopia
yesh they and the rest of the Anglo sphere are just a more accelerated US.
Yet they allow Muslims to preach openly. I read recently that in Ireland they were planning to allow a Muslim sermon in the national stadium.
yeah, they’ll let mudslimes preach openly while dissenting on white Christians. That’s why I don’t think this “sharia law is based!! Islam is against the Jews!” cope is legit. If the Jews saw Muslims as against their gay interests they’d do to them what they’re doing to Christians right now