Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK news cycle has been dominated by a missing white woman for 3 solid weeks

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
What else do I have to say? This shit happens all the time

Are there no other missing persons that have disappeared during these past three weeks, or hell, any other news stories about any topic in general that have occurred during that time?

If anyone on this site went up missing it probably wouldn't even make the local news

Foids like to virtue signal about things that will get attention, and cucks tend to put anything they want to fuck on a pedestal. Foids don't want to fuck us, and cucks don't care about us. It would be pretty funny if she was found in a barrel, though. :feelsahh:

Yep it's pathetic

What else do I have to say? This shit happens all the time

Are there no other missing persons that have disappeared during these past three weeks, or hell, any other news stories about any topic in general that have occurred during that time?

If anyone on this site went up missing it probably wouldn't even make the local news
some oldcel in my town went missing, not even headlines.

i only know cos i saw some police with drones and shit and i asked them.

why its made into such a big deal idk