Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK prisons so full that rapists found guilty won't be sent straight to jail from next week

psyop

psyop

Why me?
★★

A top judge for England and Wales has ordered the sentencing of convicted criminals on bail to be delayed from Monday.​

British prisons are so overcrowded that convicted rapists and burglars will be spared jail from next week, reports have suggested.

Lord Edis, the senior presiding judge for England and Wales, is said to have ordered that sentencing of convicted criminals who are currently on bail should be delayed from Monday. A senior judge said the measures are supposed to be "short-term" but that judges are unsure "what that means".

The judge's biggest fear is that means defendants of crimes as heinous as rape of a child under 13 could remain on bail, even if they've been convicted.

“What am I going to do if a jury finds someone guilty [of rape],” asked the judge, adding: “Do I release that person who is now convicted back into the community, where the victim might see them? What will the victim think?”

From next week, some prisoners will also be released early following guidance from justice ministers, it was reported.

On the other hand, suspects remanded in custody will be put in cells in magistrates’ courts instead of prisons.

The concerned judge asked what would happen if a jury found a defendant guilty of rape.

They were unsure whether the convicted person would go back into the community, where they could come into contact with their victims.

Women’s groups have reacted to the reports with fury because this undermines the seriousness of this crime

A spokeswoman for Refuge said: "There is no way a convicted rapist should be allowed out on bail. This undermines the seriousness of this crime which already has an abysmal conviction rate.

"Tackling Violence Against Women and Girls is meant to be a government priority – what message does this send to survivors who may already have experienced a lengthy and traumatic wait for justice? [Justice Secretary] Alex Chalk must make sure that this does not happen."

The prison population in England and Wales was 88,016 as of last Friday, just a few hundred below what officials have said is the estate’s capacity of about 88,670.

Last edited:
England is a shithole

Rapemaxxing time for UK cels.

Shouldn’t even be in jail to begin with.

Women are all for letting prisoners walk free unless they happen to be incels

:lul:
this reminded me of that town rapist greentext

^soon a reality in Britistan if not already

A top judge for England and Wales has ordered the sentencing of convicted criminals on bail to be delayed from Monday.​

British prisons are so overcrowded that convicted rapists and burglars will be spared jail from next week, reports have suggested.

Lord Edis, the senior presiding judge for England and Wales, is said to have ordered that sentencing of convicted criminals who are currently on bail should be delayed from Monday. A senior judge said the measures are supposed to be "short-term" but that judges are unsure "what that means".

The judge's biggest fear is that means defendants of crimes as heinous as rape of a child under 13 could remain on bail, even if they've been convicted.

“What am I going to do if a jury finds someone guilty [of rape],” asked the judge, adding: “Do I release that person who is now convicted back into the community, where the victim might see them? What will the victim think?”

From next week, some prisoners will also be released early following guidance from justice ministers, it was reported.

On the other hand, suspects remanded in custody will be put in cells in magistrates’ courts instead of prisons.

The concerned judge asked what would happen if a jury found a defendant guilty of rape.

They were unsure whether the convicted person would go back into the community, where they could come into contact with their victims.

Women’s groups have reacted to the reports with fury because this undermines the seriousness of this crime

A spokeswoman for Refuge said: "There is no way a convicted rapist should be allowed out on bail. This undermines the seriousness of this crime which already has an abysmal conviction rate.

"Tackling Violence Against Women and Girls is meant to be a government priority – what message does this send to survivors who may already have experienced a lengthy and traumatic wait for justice? [Justice Secretary] Alex Chalk must make sure that this does not happen."

The prison population in England and Wales was 88,016 as of last Friday, just a few hundred below what officials have said is the estate’s capacity of about 88,670.

thats fucking awful

Time to rape some British women. lol I’m joking.