Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK Troon Chink imprisoned for life after murdering a man and a cat

They would've cut this faggots head off a few hundred years ago.

No issue with murdering a man part but why the cat tho

Probably symbolic.
He was a riceboy living in england, he likely wasn't getting pussy from britfoids or other ricefoids.
So he thought he'd voice his inceldom by killing a cat.

Probably symbolic.
He was a riceboy living in england, he likely wasn't getting pussy from britfoids or other ricefoids.
So he thought he'd voice his inceldom by killing a cat.
Tbh that's just cruel no matter what. Animals are simple creatures and doesn't deserve to be killed, esp not in gruesome ways by us humans

They would've cut this faggots head off a few hundred years ago.
Asian men who willingly live in white countries are such retards.
They're living in countries where their mogged by tall white chads and prettyboys, like here in the UK.
This slant became a troon, likely after being rejected by white britfoids and being forced into inceldom.
He thought: I don't need a gf, I AM the gf!.

"a 26yo transgenda "women" :feelspuke:

Can't some ISIS guy drive a truck into the reporter at this moment?

Tbh that's just cruel no matter what. Animals are simple creatures and doesn't deserve to be killed, esp not in gruesome ways by us humans
I know right?
I love cats, I even posted a thread with a video of me petting a cat.

Why have to kill the cat. I'm sad now

Based

How much time was for the man and how much for the cat?

Whore Hay?

Too bad about the cat... It probably was a smoothy.

But about the murder... Caught because it talking bragging about it... Lol.

Whatever.

Kitties are symbolically connected to foids and foidness (that's why so many serial killers started with killing them).

Kitties are symbolically connected to foids and foidness (that's why so many serial killers started with killing them).
That's just cruel. At least (I imagine) if it was a foid one can justify why one is stabbing her or something. A cat? I couldn't justify it

That's just cruel. At least (I imagine) if it was a foid one can justify why one is stabbing her or something. A cat? I couldn't justify it
Exactly! Unlike cats foids deserve it

least mentally ill troon

Trannies are more violent then incels

Total Chink Death

Asian men who willingly live in white countries are such retards.
They're living in countries where their mogged by tall white chads and prettyboys, like here in the UK.
This slant became a troon, likely after being rejected by white britfoids and being forced into inceldom.
He thought: I don't need a gf, I AM the gf!.
Many times they have no say in the matter as their married parents had them in the west or brought them in when in single digit age.