Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UKcels get in here

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This English lassie is explaining the UK class system based on accent.

My question where does a foreigner fresh off the boat land in this heirachy? I mean there are tons of South Africams, Canadians, Ugandans, Zimbabweans, Polish, etc etc

Perhaps they fall straight to the bottom with no exception?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPKAUquMS4

Last edited:
dude r u a UKcel?
they get loads of money from benefits and live in 5 star hotels
Heirachy:

White women (British/Irish)
White men (British/Irish)
European women
European men
Lightskin/Biracial women (white British men loves these, like white Americans loving Asian women)
American white people
South African/Rhodesia whites
Jews
Hispanics/Southern Europeans
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Arab/Middle Eastern women
Black men
Muslims

Then there's the class situration

Middle class white > upper class black ect

Hmmm looks like they got their own caste system from the raj

Heirachy:

European women
European men
Lightskin/Biracial women (white British men loves these, like white Americans loving Asian women)
American white people
Jews
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Black men
Muslims

black men right at the bottom.

So where does a lite skin nigga like me land with a North Germanic daddy and a Afro/Anglo Mulatto mother?

black men right at the bottom.

So where does a lite skin nigga like me land with a North Germanic daddy and a Afro/Anglo Mulatto mother?
Maybe as light skin, btw you could date a hot black women, european black women love biracial/ white men

Maybe as light skin, btw you could date a hot black women, european black women love biracial/ white men
lol right at the bottom of the heirachy just below black foids

Heirachy:

European women
European men
American white people
Jews
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Black men
Muslims

so where do currys and rice fall on the scale?

I'm lazy tho :fuk:
dude copy paste the heirachy then just write cuur men, curry foid, rice men etc

but anyway what ever

where u from? London?

Is this some normie thing? I've never heard of this in my life. Am guessing this is some low inbib socializing normie shit since its about accents and talking to normies

Is this some normie thing? I've never heard of this in my life. Am guessing this is some low inbib socializing normie shit since its about accents and talking to normies
so where u from then?

No higher than that, that's why you can date hotter black women from africa
dude r u saying that even a Chav is higher than me in the UK? For real?

My question where does a foreigner fresh off the boat land in this heirachy? I mean there are tons of South Africams, Canadians, Ugandans, Zimbabweans, Polish, etc etc

Middle class roastie is right about accent to see where you stand on social hierarchy

So basically the toilet says read the room imagine thinking you will get rejected being middle getting a job at Poundland. It’s funny how she thinks working at Waitrose is a snobby high street job because you are sucking the dick of the middle class faggots who spent £4 for 6 apples

Heirachy:

European women
European men
American white people
Jews
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Black men
Muslims

Spot on but I think white men aint sheit when you look at birth rates ethnics taking other 1 city at a time

Spot on but I think white men aint sheit when you look at birth rates ethnics taking other 1 city at a time
where do curry men and foids and rice men/foids fall on the list?

Care 2 update the list please?

where do curry men and foids and rice men/foids fall on the list?

Care 2 update the list please?
See the think is it’s specific to the location in London if you are purely talking dating white guys are doing shit it’s the most brutal part of the country to be in unless you want to wage slave for a 3 are you referring to dating or acceptance in society ? Because it doesn’t feel great to be a white male period in uk

See the think is it’s specific to the location in London if you are purely talking dating white guys are doing shit it’s the most brutal part of the country to be in unless you want to wage slave for a 3 are you referring to dating or acceptance in society ? Because it doesn’t feel great to be a white male period in uk
ok gotya

i heard UK is fucked economically atm at least for the working class, while Richie Sunak and his posh friends are living ever more luxurious lives

what smv value african women can a lite skinned nigger get? like 6/10 8/10 ? or what

ok gotya

i heard UK is fucked economically atm at least for the working class, while Richie Sunak and his posh friends are living ever more luxurious lives
Working class is always fucked can’t pay rent and need to live around animals with a chip on their shoulder over muh struggle

Working class is always fucked can’t pay rent and need to live around animals with a chip on their shoulder over muh struggle
what do they mean when they say "muh struggle"?

what do they mean when they say "muh struggle"?
They have it harder whites have it easier but they don’t consider affirmative action and diversity quotas etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back