Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UKcels how accurate are the Norf FC memes?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1phQlc80IP0

Is the average UK working class family like this?
FquE4XhWIBcl8AT.jpg:large

brits are the ugliest northern europeans unreal how a celtic/germanic people can be so ugly on average

They come from truth.

brits are the ugliest northern europeans unreal how a celtic/germanic people can be so ugly on average
There's a joke that says that the vikings took all the hot foids before getting out of the British isles so that's why kek

brits are literally the best looking people in the world, not even just europe

hence why the ranked best looking man in the world is british

and all studies which show whites are the best looking - use british cos theyre the only real whites. they dont go to sandinavia or shitskinitaly to do these studies lol

best looking most desired pheno in the entire world - white skin, blue eyes, brown hair. is the average british phenotype

Is the average UK working class family like this?
avg uk working class family are the best looking people on the planet and some of the most wealthy people on the planet. living lifes of luxury.

so people have to make fake rumours and memes to cope with how badly british are mogging them

Pretty true honestly, football has had disastrous consequences for the collective British consciousness. If it's any consolation, the wojaks depicted here are usually chads/stacies in their youths, evidently they are shredded by the wall with no mercy.

There's a joke that says that the vikings took all the hot foids before getting out of the British isles so that's why kek
Pretty true honestly, football has had disastrous consequences for the collective British consciousness. If it's any consolation, the wojaks depicted here are usually chads/stacies in their youths, evidently they are shredded by the wall with no mercy.
I'm UK

Drinking and bad food culture ruins health by a lot
Women with too much makeup and tan
Women and men can't dress for shit
Bad dental because poverty ruins jaw

Poor people accent

Celtic were know to be viking like but brown hair similar to french and spanish

UK is taller than spain and italy

Henry Cavill is British btw he is 185cm

You see his Jaw? Good dental when child helps plus height and hair

This is average woman in UK tho

brits are literally the best looking people in the world, not even just europe

hence why the ranked best looking man in the world is british

and all studies which show whites are the best looking - use british cos theyre the only real whites. they dont go to sandinavia or shitskinitaly to do these studies lol

best looking most desired pheno in the entire world - white skin, blue eyes, brown hair. is the average british phenotype
Idk about males looks could see due to rampant feminism and hypergamy it roots out the uglier males but your toilets are fat, stupid, ugly, masculine and tattooed sorry to tell you hottest women are slavs.

Bad dental because poverty ruins jaw
It's not poverty that causes Brits to have bad teeth, you get free dental care when you're on universal credit (welfare). I think some parents just don't teach their kids dental hygiene. Most toothless people that I have seen in my life have been alcoholics and drug addicts that were also neglected as children. Most people have decent quality teeth, they're just crooked. You can get braces for free when you're under 18 as long as your teeth are crooked enough, unfortunately mine were a little too straight.

Last edited:
It's not poverty that causes Brits to have bad teeth, you get free dental care when you're on universal credit (welfare). I think some parents just don't teach their kids dental hygiene. Most toothless people that I have seen in my life have been alcoholics and drug addicts, most people have decent quality teeth, they're just crooked. You can get braces for free when you're under 18 as long as your teeth are crooked enough, unfortunately mine were a little too straight.
Nah, it's free only when you have to get dental for health reasons

If I said I wanted braces to make my teeth look good they wouldn't give it