Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based UKRAINE TAKES 4000 SQ KM AND KHERSON CITY IN SPAN OF 2 HOURS

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
center of Kherson City (contrarian chuds on suicide watch)
qNxOsAb.jpg

with the way this is going and recent rumors about CCP dog eaters faking like 85% of their GDP, there's going to be not just another American century, but total American world domination and its going to last forever (contrarian chuds who cheered for their country's #1 enemy just to "own the libs" on suicide watch)
5pSTLVO.jpg

Maybe it's about to be nuked.

qNxOsAb.jpg

with the way this is going and recent rumors about CCP dog eaters faking like 85% of their GDP, there's going to be not just another American century, but total American world domination and its going to last forever (contrarian chuds who cheered for their country's #1 enemy just to "own the libs" on suicide watch)
5pSTLVO.jpg
Igor Strelkov predicted this

I'm fully blackpilled about Russia now. They are destined for more humiliation. They are going to totally crushed in this war.

go on nigger. cheer or globalhomo. the same elites that funded the faggot maidan regime are te one who want us in jail or dead or being inkwell.

arent you that retard who gathered 20+ people on here and begged them like a dog to help you move to West because jewtin ruined your life, and then you ended your thread with "yeah, i guess i support the war". you "people" deserve everything thats going to be happening to you, starting very very soon

also incel shaming here lmao? i wonder what mods will think about this

Its an Incel vs Incel war

Putin should just nuke it and the rest of the planet (in Starfox Adventures)

On one end i hate the fact that cels are dying on both sides of the war, other end of me wants putin to go the nuclear route.
Foids are killing cels…

go on nigger. cheer or globalhomo. the same elites that funded the faggot maidan regime are te one who want us in jail or dead or being inkwell.
The one who is killing whites is Mongol Russia.

Attachments

• IMG_20220916_200737_161.jpg
    IMG_20220916_200737_161.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20220609_152320_827.jpg
    IMG_20220609_152320_827.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20221004_133458_989.jpg
    IMG_20221004_133458_989.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
This war has a lot of camwhore simps angry.

Ukrainian whores are over-represented as camwhores and a lot of them stopped whoring on cam due to this war.

Slavwhore: BBC only
It looks like the web doesn't let me upload more photos of those race mixers.

I have this video instead. Russian toilets cheating on their husbands with brown foreigners.

Last edited:
imagne the epic posts if russia sent the nukes

over for Russia. they can't win without nukes at this point.

Facts

Sv
It looks like the web doesn't let me upload more photos of those race mixers.

I have this video instead. Russian toilets cheating on their husbands with brown foreigners.

View attachment 675429
Slav women love ethnic cocks, they would rather fuck a brown or black cock than Slav cock, Slavs are the biggest lovers of BBC and Latino and curry cocks

I'm fully blackpilled about Russia now. They are destined for more humiliation. They are going to totally crushed in this war.
this tbh :feelskek:

qNxOsAb.jpg

5pSTLVO.jpg
Do you really support Biden?
You belong on Reddit with all the other faggots and trannys

The one who is killing whites is Mongol Russia.
In the West even some politicians aren't white like British prime minister. Britain is no longer a white country. First major of London, now prime minister.

least soy lounge post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back