Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainian forces have finally launched their counter-offensive but Russians holding pretty good so far.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
A very succinct video describing Ukrainian attacks across the front lines, but mainly in the south:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODqBk_sVOdM

The battles are continuing as I write this. They will likely go on for the next 15 odd days. The problem on the Ukrainian side is the loss of lots of ammo depots from Russian airstrikes, and also, the huge number of losses of soldiers in Bakhmut. The fundamental issue is that, Russian artillery is unmatched. No NATO/American weapon system can seem to turn the tide in Ukraine's favor. Not patriot systems, not HIMARs, not leapord tanks. And now, with the addition of artillery, Russians recently added guided bombs which are laying waste to critical centers of logistics, military strategic decision making, and equipment storage systems.

Fake war created by the Jews.

Fake war created by the Jews.
Nigga this is not fake!

Nigga this is not fake!
It is a fake war but with real deaths.

I am on the Wagner Telegram. Last video I watched was about 2 Ukrainian Nato soldiers who got hit by an artillery shell and were begging to be finished off.

Doesn't look like the offensive is going that well.

Nigga this is not fake!
Still waiting on that "Russian vitory in a few days" lmao.

Still waiting on that "Russian vitory in a few days" lmao.
Nigga STFU! AFU has millions of soldiers to draw from, dense fortified networks, and full backing from LGBTQ countries. Without support from LGBTQ countries, Ukraine would fold in a year.

February 2022... "We'll be in Kiev in 3 days and control the country in 10" June 2023... "We've repelled the massive Ukrainian counterattack of 2 tanks. Fingers crossed that WAS the counterattack, right?" Meanwhile in the People's Republic of Belgorod...

I am on the Wagner Telegram. Last video I watched was about 2 Ukrainian Nato soldiers who got hit by an artillery shell and were begging to be finished off.
Yeah I saw that. Absolutely brutal! I was going to share that here because incels love gore and basking in the horrors of human existence, but I forgot. :feelsbadman:

Nigga STFU! AFU has millions of soldiers to draw from, dense fortified networks, and full backing from LGBTQ countries. Without support from LGBTQ countries, Ukraine would fold in a year.
What happened to the "immense Russian power" lmao? Second army in the world :feelskek:

February 2022... "We'll be in Kiev in 3 days and control the country in 10" June 2023... "We've repelled the massive Ukrainian counterattack of 2 tanks. Fingers crossed that WAS the counterattack, right?" Meanwhile in the People's Republic of Belgorod...
45911.jpg

What happened to the "immense Russian power" lmao? Second army in the world :feelskek:
Why don't you support Russia? They're the only ones fighting against globohomo.

This wasn't even a counter-attack. These were probing attacks. Guy on the video is talking out of his ass :feelskek:

Why don't you support Russia? They're the only ones fighting against globohomo.
Russia is a shit subhuman state that is HIV riddled. Russia has the highest faggot population of all countries. Kill Russians. Behead Russians.

This wasn't even a counter-attack. These were probing attacks. Guy on the video is talking out of his ass :feelskek:
No its not just probing because Ukrainians brought in lots of reinforcements.

Russia is a shit subhuman state that is HIV riddled. Russia has the highest faggot population of all countries. Kill Russians. Behead Russians.
Kill yourself.

No its not just probing because Ukrainians brought in lots of reinforcements.
250 soldiers and 2 tanks is "a lot of reinforcements" now? I guess maybe to Russian standards. They really repelled that totally massive counter attack :feelskek:

250 soldiers and 2 tanks is "a lot of reinforcements" now? I guess maybe to Russian standards. They really repelled that totally massive counter attack :feelskek:
There were much more than "2 tanks"

There were much more than "2 tanks"
That was what Russians were able to take down. Can't blame them. I mean, they are using T 54s still :feelskek:

Yeah I saw that. Absolutely brutal! I was going to share that here because incels love gore and basking in the horrors of human existence, but I forgot. :feelsbadman:
Screenshot 2023 06 05 at 212709

Screenshot 2023 06 05 at 212820
Screenshot 2023 06 05 at 212906

Screenshot 2023 06 05 at 212942

America is God's gift to us. Russia is literally the HIV and abortion devil. America is winning
31 trillion in debt. Birth rates declining. Women out of control. Men are trannies or cowards. Politicians are beyond corrupt. People debt slaves to jews. MSM is full scale propagandist. But so much winning right?

31 trillion in debt. Birth rates declining. Women out of control. Men are trannies or cowards. Politicians are beyond corrupt. People debt slaves to jews. MSM is full scale propagandist. But so much winning right?
Damn you just described Russia better than me

Yeah people like this should be banned. I don't care if we share interests. If you're for globohomo, you shouldn't belong here. Go post on IT.

Damn you just described Russia better than me
Ok enough with your trolling. Welcome to my Ignore list. I have become very intolerant. Those who aren't compatible with my mindset don't get to interact with me.

Based. I hope the Iranian drones we have sent to mother Russia will kill as many Western supporters as possible.

A very succinct video describing Ukrainian attacks across the front lines, but mainly in the south:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODqBk_sVOdM

The battles are continuing as I write this. They will likely go on for the next 15 odd days. The problem on the Ukrainian side is the loss of lots of ammo depots from Russian airstrikes, and also, the huge number of losses of soldiers in Bakhmut. The fundamental issue is that, Russian artillery is unmatched. No NATO/American weapon system can seem to turn the tide in Ukraine's favor. Not patriot systems, not HIMARs, not leapord tanks. And now, with the addition of artillery, Russians recently added guided bombs which are laying waste to critical centers of logistics, military strategic decision making, and equipment storage systems.

The Ukranians have got to deliver with these offences. The international community is slowly going to start pulling away from supportzing them without good results at least once in a while

The Ukranians have got to deliver with these offences. The international community is slowly going to start pulling away from supportzing them without good results at least once in a while
This offensive is very critical for Ukrainians. If they succeed decisively with large territorial retake then great, but even if they don't, they at least need to show some decent gains, otherwise, globalist leaders of the West will lose a lot of morale.

Only 2 more weeks.

Waiting for @wereq to grow some balls and fight for his mother Russia :lul::lul:

How does that even make any sense? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
It's orchestrated by other forces and agendas; usually the same people behind both sides.

Russia will probably lose in the long run. They don't have big enough pocketbook

hopefully ukraine loses this war and get invaded by russia in the very end.

Russia already lost and is on the retreat, the rest of the war is only a question of how many territories will be liberated/designated as DMZ

OP is waiting for the thick Ukranian girls to come to India for him.

OP is waiting for the thick Ukranian girls to come to India for him.
@LesscoBlob is waiting to be rewarded by Biden and Zelensky with a thick busty Ukrainian whore slave. :feelsahh::feelsahh:

hopefully ukraine loses this war and get invaded by russia in the very end.
It's impossible to say whether this will be good or bad for the world. Right now, the forces behind these scenes are doing something to keep everything appearing as though it is working.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back