Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ukrainian Girl Gets Surprise Birthday at Refugee Camp

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
West euros and rapefugees are eagerly waiting with their dicks in hand for these holes to show up, I bet they're going to grab these machinas by their asses to the nearest dark alleyway(for low tier men) or they're going to be shagged anyway by local normies and chadlites while their men are getting blasted to death by russian artillery

Last edited:
and cuckraines are willingly losing their lives for them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: damn I might get some ukrainian bitch, they're coming to my country :feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao:

and cuckraines are willingly losing their lives for them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: damn I might get some ukrainian bitch, they're coming to my country :feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao:
Lucky

West euros and rapefugees are eagerly waiting with their dicks in hand for these holes to show up, I bet they're going to grab these machinas by their asses to the nearest dark alleyway(for low tier men) or they're going to be shagged anyway by local normies and chadlites while their men are getting blasted to death by russian artillery
This. The fact that they are holes and attractive holes at that are the reason why everyone excepts them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back