Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ukrainian men and NAFO bots who Support zelennsky are low IQ

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★
While, the Slavcels die in a trench. Their wives are riding Chad's cock in Warsaw. What are Ukrainian men even fighting for? And why do NAFO bots brainlessly support them? The Jew zelennsky is following his masters orders and sending thousands of White Ukranian men to die for absolutely nothing. Ukraine isn't going to win, and even if they do win. He is going to bring in rapefugess. Just like what happened in Europe after ww2.

Ukrocel after he got jewed by JEWlensky

I don't think that he had a wife, but now for sure he will never have one :cryfeels:
He should be given the honour to personally execute zelensky(in video game)

"Russian" leadership is scum as well, they sent locals to die on war while importing millions of shitskin immigrants

"Russian" leadership is scum as well, they sent locals to die on war while importing millions of shitskin immigrants
No, Putin sends Ethnic minorties to the front.

No, Putin sends Ethnic minorties to the front.
look at most footage of war prisoners or just videos of how Russia's soldiers live in trenches, most of them ethnic Russians, with some asian locals like Buryats and mixed people. Most of kadyrovets scum is not fighting on the front, they fuck russian and Ukrainian women in the rear while ivans die for nothing.

From my own local town we have around 45 graves, and there's no ethnics.

look at most footage of war prisoners or just videos of how Russia's soldiers live in trenches, most of them ethnic Russians, with some asian locals like Buryats and mixed people. Most of kadyrovets scum is not fighting on the front, they fuck russian and Ukrainian women in the rear while ivans die for nothing.

From my own local town we have around 45 graves, and there's no ethnics.
I thought the Chinks from Siberia, were dying in mass numbers? Yeah, and I know that Chechen faggots don't do anything. I hate that pigface Kadyrov

I thought the Chinks from Siberia, were dying in mass numbers? Yeah, and I know that Chechen faggots don't do anything. I hate that pigface Kadyrov
Yes there's a lots of Buryat men who died, and Russians from poor provinces as well.

While, the Slavcels die in a trench. Their wives are riding Chad's cock in Warsaw. What are Ukrainian men even fighting for? And why do NAFO bots brainlessly support them? The Jew zelennsky is following his masters orders and sending thousands of White Ukranian men to die for absolutely nothing. Ukraine isn't going to win, and even if they do win. He is going to bring in rapefugess. Just like what happened in Europe after ww2.
:feelsLSD: