Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainian refugee blows up his wife's vagina using firecrackers

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Police in Czechia's Pilsen Region filed criminal charges on Tuesday against the man identified only as Aleksandr S., for inflicting “grievous bodily harm”.
The 36-year-old assailant from Odesa was suspecting his wife of cheating on him with a Syrian migrant. He is accused of beating up his wife, then inserting a firecracker into her intimate area, where it detonated and caused her significant injury. He faces up to 10 years in prison.
The incident happened on Sunday at a hostel in Kozlany, a village west of Prague. The victim was not identified by name, but police said she was born in Moldova in 1988.

of course the foid would cheat him with a shitskin

thanks for keeping me up to date

People would just think it was funny if it happened to a man.

:dafuckfeels: a firecracker?

fireworks braid GIF by Topshelf Records

Should have put a grenade in afterwards.

MOLDOVA MENTIONED ⚡⚡

Should shove one down the Syrians throat aswell

Last edited:
What if she matches you? What would you do?
text her, ask her about her hobbies and life, show her my cats (women like guys have who are good with cats), ask her if she wants to meet, meet her, going for a walk with her talking, go home, fuck, cuddle and sleep together

none of this ever happens of course cause iam an ugly autistic freak

text her, ask her about her hobbies and life, show her my cats (women like guys have who are good with cats), ask her if she wants to meet, meet her, going for a walk with her talking, go home, fuck, cuddle and sleep together

none of this ever happens of course cause iam an ugly autistic freak
I hope you can experience it with that whore.

Police in Czechia's Pilsen Region filed criminal charges on Tuesday against the man identified only as Aleksandr S., for inflicting “grievous bodily harm”.
The 36-year-old assailant from Odesa was suspecting his wife of cheating on him with a Syrian migrant. He is accused of beating up his wife, then inserting a firecracker into her intimate area, where it detonated and caused her significant injury. He faces up to 10 years in prison.
The incident happened on Sunday at a hostel in Kozlany, a village west of Prague. The victim was not identified by name, but police said she was born in Moldova in 1988.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

When you outsyria the syrian

The 36-year-old assailant from Odesa was suspecting his wife of cheating on him with a Syrian migrant.
That's all we need to know. When men get a hunch it's usually true. His attack was warranted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back